Part 27

Alya blamed Nandini for the mishap.

        Manik : "She doesn't have any reason to hate you."

        Alya : "She does, she has her eyes set on you and I am in her way. She wanted to get rid of me so that she can get even closer to you and trap you."

        Manik : "What nonsense!"

        He lowered his raised voice since they were at the hospital.

        Manik : "You doubt every girl's intentions, so you try to keep them away from me, and now you are doubting her too. You seemed to be okay when she was with us all these days, then what made you think like this suddenly? .. Anyways whatever it is, it is only your misunderstanding. She has no such intentions."

        Alya : "I was never fine with her being around us. When it came to other girls, I knew you would believe and support me, and stay away from them if I talk to you. She has managed to cast a spell on all of you, when I wasn't around. So none of you would have believed me if I had told you about her intentions. Even now, in spite of what she did to me you aren't believing me. You are my boyfriend, not hers. You should be supporting me, not her."

        Manik : "When it came to other girls, I didn't know them and I was not at all bothered about them. So I didn't find any reason to pursue talks about them and complicate things unnecessarily. I felt it was better to just let it go rather than ruin the day for myself and the rest of us. I have and will support you as your boyfriend, but I never did nor will in the future support you when I know for sure that what you are doing isn't right."

        Manik : "I know Nandini and I am sure that she doesn't have any intentions as you mentioned, so your accusation is baseless. It is only your illusion. If uncle files a complaint based on that, it will impact Nandini's life. I can't support you when I know that she isn't at fault. I don't know what made you think so, but I can assure you that she didn't push you. You can take my word for it and drop the idea of filing a police complaint against her."

        When Manik didn't support her, she turned towards her parents.

        Alya : "Dad and mom, at least you believe me right?"

        How could her parents go against her? They believed what she said.

        Alya's dad : "Yes dear, we do. Don't worry, I will file a complaint right away."

        Manik and Abhi tried to convince Alya's dad, but he didn't budge from his decision. The rest of Fab6 kept quiet, not knowing whom to support.

        Alya's dad : "I don't care what happens to that girl. I want my daughter's culprit to be punished."

        Alya felt happy that she had accomplished what she wanted. She thought Fab5 would hate Nandini or keep distance from her after hearing her allegation. When her dad was ready to file a police complaint, she decided to go ahead with it. She was not at all bothered as to how Nandini's life will be affected.

        Alya's dad left to the police station. Manik was ready to leave the ward, but Alya stopped him.

        Alya : "I am in the hospital. You should be worried for me and stay with me, but instead you are leaving me in this state and are getting worried for Nandini. You have changed, you don't love me or care for me anymore. You have fallen in her trap, that's why you are going against me and supporting her. You don't value our relationship any more."

        Alya was upset with Manik because he hadn't supported her as she thought. She didn't realize that the words she was blurting in her frustration would cost her in the near future.