Chapter Two

Abigail's Point Of View.

I wake up with a massive headache. Alex's words kept playing through my mind. You're my girl and no one else's.

He has to let me go. I mean, I can't be his forever can I? I've moved on. So you say.

A part of me does love him but I don't believe him about the trashing that office and getting all his electronics confiscated. I've got to move on. We may have been together for only a year but I do need to move on.

But how can I? He's now moving to this school. I put my pillow over my face and scream into it.

"Woah, Abster. What's up babe?"

"Alex came yesterday."

"Your boyfriend?!"

"Ex. I broke up with him. I told him I had to move on. He's apparently moving to here. He's coming to this university, Del!"

"Wow.."

"He caught me making out with Jace."

"Told you there was some chemistry there."

"Shut up. That's not the point."

"Do you like Jace?"

"Yeah I do. I admit, he has been a great friend and I know you're his sister but he's so fucking hot."

"Yeah, I get loads of people telling me that. Surprisingly he has no girlfriend. Maybe you could be that lucky girl."

"I don't know."

"You said it yourself, you've got to move on."

"It's going to be harder with Alex here."

"Just think of him as a booger."

"Why?"

"He's sticky and yucky."

"Right, okay then." I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom. "Alex said something to me yesterday that's bothering me." I say, talking to her from the bathroom.

"What did he say?" I walk back out.

"He said you're my girl and no one else's." I said, quoting what he said in his voice.

"Well that isn't good."

"How so?"

"You do know that means he most likely won't let you date anyone else. He'll scare them off and all that. He's claimed you babe." I let out a frustrated groan.

"Why? Can't he let me move on?"

"Well he clearly loves you but you can't let him get in the way of your relationship with Jace."

"What? Who said I had a relationship with Jace."

"Oh, well I did but Jace told me some guy- which I'm guessing is Alex- basically told him to get lost and all that."

"Shit." I quickly go to my wardrobe and rummage through my clothes and get out some clothes- a top, hoodie and skinny jeans.

"What?" She said, looking absolutely confused as to why I was rushing around. I ignore her and go brush my teeth and put my hair up in a messy bun. Thankfully it was the weekend so we had no lessons till tomorrow. "Abi! What are you doing?"

"I'm going to talk to Jace. You know, to sort out this."

"Good luck!" She yells as I leave our room. I quickly rush to Jace's room and bump into someone. I bet it's Alex.

"Sorry." I look up and thankfully it wasn't! It was Ethan.

"Where you going in such a rush?"

"I need to talk to Jace."

"Ohhh, okay then." He grinned and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and carried on to Jace's room. I knocked on the door. I heard shuffling and he opened the door, shirtless. Ooh.. Nice. I try not to stare at him and look up o his face.

"Can I come in?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure." I walk in and he closes the door after me. "What's up?"

"What did Alex say to you?"

"Nothing."

"Don't lie to me. Del told me he said something to you."

"He just told me to back off and that he's your boyfriend. Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?"

"I was going to break up with him. He hasn't contacted me in the past month. I thought I ought to move on.. And besides I do really like you anyways."

"You do?"

"Yeah."

"You sure I'm not your rebound or anything?"

"No of course you aren't."

"Well good. Fancy being my girlfriend then?"

"I think I would fancy being your girlfriend."

"Good." He walked towards me and rested his hands on my waist and smiled at me. I smiled back and put my arms around his neck. We stared for a few seconds at each other before he leaned in and kissed me. We pulled away and I smiled at him. I lay my head on his chest and he rested his head on my head.

All I got when I was with Alex was bullshit. Candace and her gang were the meanest of course. I mean, did I care? No. But it's nice to just have a nice different relationship that's not all based on sex- which was in a way what me and Alex were.

"Want to stay here a bit?"

"Hmm, yeah." The good thing, Jace didn't have a roommate. "Lets watch a movie." I state.

"Alright, what do you fancy?"

"How about The Notebook."

"Whatever you want." Alex never let me watch it. I mean he did, but he didn't watch it with me. He didn't want to. At least Jace will..

But, why am I comparing Alex and Jace? I need to forget about Alex. But how can I if he's coming to this university? Fucking hell. He's now my worst nightmare.

Authors Notes.

Sooo, second chapter eh?

How is it so far;o the story I mean. Was it a good idea to make a sequel.....?

Uh well yeah. What the fudge is up with Abi? Why is she tryna convince herself that she doesn't love Alex? Gosh, they are made for each other! What is her problem, right?

Well I guess Alex is free for one of you ;) jk, he still loves Abi awwwww

Okay later 😁