Chapter Twenty Two

Two Years Later.
Two Days Before Christmas. (Okay, so.. Jackie was born in May so she's two years old.. Harry- you'll find out later who he is- is also two and was born in November.)

"Mummy!"

"Yes Jackie?"

"What you get me?" She asks, with hopeful eyes.

"Jackie, I've told you already. You have to wait two more days."

"But mummy!"

"Listen to your mummy." Alex says, walking in.

"Daddy." She pouts.

"She gets that from you." I say.

"What? The pouting?"

"Yep."

"Babe, seriously. She gets that from you not me." Alex sits down on the sofa and Jackie holds some of her presents, shaking them. "Jackie, put them down."

"But daddy I want know now."

"You have to wait." I tell her, for like the umpteenth time. Kids are so impatient. She pouts again. I laugh, she's so adorable. She gets up and walks over to Alex. She lifts her arms in the air, indicating she wants to be lifted up. He lifted her up and sat her on his lap. He kissed her cheeks.

"Ew! Daddy!" She wiped her face.

"You love it really."

"No I don't daddy."

"Hm okay, keep telling yourself that."

"I wuv you daddy!" She kisses his cheek which was absolutely adorable.

"I love you too baby girl."

"I not baby."

"To me, you still are." He lifts up her shirt and 'blows raspberries' on it. She giggles.

"Daddy stop!" She is such a daddy's girl. Just like I was. He stops and she runs off to me. "Mummy he tickle me."

"Oh, bad daddy!" I say, telling him off.

"Hm, maybe mummy needs to punish me." He says, winking.

"Yeah, mummy! Punish him." Oh, so innocent.

"Yes mummy, why don't you punish me?"

"Maybe later." I grin.

"No, mummy.. Now!"

"Hm no Jackie. I'll punish him later don't worry." Such an innocent child. She grins and runs off to her room.

"So sweet cheeks, how am I going to be punished?"

"Hm, I don't know. How do you think you should be punished?"

"I think you know."

"That's not really a punishment though is it? More like a treat."

"Well give me a treat. I think I've been a good boy, don't you?"

"Hm, I don't know."

"Mummy!"

"Coming." I go into Jackie's room to see her playing with her disney princess dolls. "Yes sweetie?"

"Mummy, when Hawwy, uncle Tony and auntie Sandwa coming?"

"They should be here soon sweetie."

"Okay mummy." I smile at she carries on playing with her dolls. I go back into the living room and sit next to Alex on the couch. He wraps his arm around my waist.