Chapter Three

Alex's Point Of View.

It had been a couple of days since I had spoken to Abi. I was now settling in to my new room. I wasn't sharing it with anyone and I was glad. I had unpacked everything and was now debating whether or not I should go see her.

Was there any point? I sighed in frustration. How did it come to this? We were going so fine. Now, we're broken up.

Has she really moved on? I probably should too. No. I can't. I love her and I can't let her go. I sigh again. I walk out of my room and head to Abi's room. I knock on the door and a pink haired girl opens the door.

"Who are you?" She smiles.

"Uh is Abi in?"

"I guess you don't have a name mr mysterious. Well, yes she is."

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah sure." She moves aside so I could come in. I walk in and look around for her. "She's in the shower."

"Alright. Well I'll just wait then." I go and sit on Abi's bed. "So, are you Delilah then?"

"Yeah, and will you now reveal your name mr mysterious?" Delilah says, as she sits on her own bed and starts filing her nails.

"Alex."

"Oh, so you're the ex."

"Well yes, I guess you could say that."

"I think you ought to get out then."

"No, I need to talk to her."

"Look, if you're thinking of getting back with her it's too late."

"Why?" She stops filing her nails and looks up at me.

"She's with Jace now." She says, going back to filing her nails.

I close my eyes and pinch the bridge if my nose. "Since when?"

"The day after you came and visited her."

"She moved on." I say, not ask.

"Yes."

"Right." I nod. I take a deep breath. I stand up. "Well, I'll be seeing you. Nice to meet you Delilah."

"Yeah you too."

I start walking when Abi comes out in just a towel. "Oh.. Hi Alex."

"Abi." I turn away from her. My buddy was starting to wake up. We hasn't been, well as you would say, intimate for months now. I was horny and I wanted her but she had moved on. "Well, later." I quickly get out of their room and shut the door. I rush back to my room and lie on my bed.

Why does Abi have such an effect on me? She's cheated on me yet I still love her.

Well, it's time for payback. Kinda.

***

I walk around uni meeting new people. So far, I had loads and loads of girls come up to me as ask if I'm single. Looks like I still got it. I truthfully told them I was single. They all seemed happy, but I for one am not.

I turn a corner and bump into someone. "Sorry." I smile. The girl looks up and I instantly recognise her. "Well, well, well. It's nice to see you Kelly." Kelly is a family friend that moved a couple of years ago. I haven't seen her since.

"Wow, hey Alex. I didn't know you were coming here."

"Just transferred the other day."

"Well, good. How have you been? Feels like years since I last saw you!"

"Yes, I think it probably has been. And well, could be better. And yourself?"

"I've been great thanks. How's your mum?"

"She's good."

"That's good."

"Say, want to help me with something?"

"Why not? I'd love to!"

"Great, you busy now?"

"No, not really."

"Good, come on. We need to talk privately."

"Ooh, what have you got planned?" I grinned and we started walking back to my room. We sit on my bed and I fill her in with what's happened with Abi and I. "Alright. So you want her back?"

"Precisely. I for one know she still loves me. I can tell. She doesn't want to admit it though. She's convinced herself she's moved on and is now dating this Jace guy."

"Oh yeah I know him. He's like a year older though."

"Does he know you?"

"No, not at all."

"Good."

"Why?"

"I want Abi back and you're going to help me."

"Okay, how so?"

"Well, you're a very pretty girl yeah?"

"Okay..?"

"And you're going to be my fake girlfriend." This reminds me of when Abi was my fake girlfriend for a bit..

"Okay."

"But,"

"But? You mean it's not that simple?"

"Oh believe me, nothing is ever simple Kelly."

"I know that. So, what's the next bit?"

"You have to seduce or have sex with or kiss Jace."

"So, basically I have to kiss him or something and therefore he'll be cheating on Abi which will make her hopefully run back to you."

"Damn you get me."

"Always have."

"Yup. So yeah that's the plan. It won't take a day but it'll happen. And hopefully, Abi may just walk in when that happens."

"You're evil. But brilliant. But, is it worth hurting her?"

"She won't be hurt. She doesn't have real feelings for her. But right now she's hurting me you know."

"Aw that's so cute!"

"Shut up Kelly. I really love her and she cheated on me on our first anniversary."

"Okay, I know. Sorry. Lucky for you, it happens that I have a few lessons with Abi. What if I befriend her?"

"Yeah, get her to open up to you about how she really feels. Maybe she will- well I don't know."

"I get you, got it. Here, lets see your lessons." I stand up and go over to my desk and go through all the paper I have. I finally find it and hand it to her. "Good, you have a couple lessons with us both too. And I also happen to know there's a party this weekend. People throw parties often and Jace usually tends to go."

"Good. Abi's my girl and I'm getting her back."

"Aw, is she the bad boy's girl? Hmm?"

"Yeah, she most definitely is."

"It's so cute seeing you love a girl and actually have feelings for her and not just want to fuck her."

"Well, Abi's changed me for the better."

"Good, I'm glad."