Chapter Nineteen

One Month Later.

Alex's Point Of View. (Oooh ain't done his view in a while.. It's going to be short tho sorry)

I get up to get ready for work. Abi was still fast asleep. She looked adorable sleeping. I hope that doesn't sound weird but she's adorable and beautiful when she sleeps.

I go and have a shower. Whilst I'm just finishing my shower, Abi comes rushing in and throws up into the toilet. Ew. "Abi?"

"Ye-" she threw up again. I peek my head out the shower curtain and look to make sure she's okay. I quickly stop the shower. I was finished anyway. I get out, dry myself and wrap a towel around myself.

"Abi?"

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?" I ask, rubbing her back.

"I think I have the flu."

"I don't think you should go to work then."

"I have to though."

"No, you don't. If you're sick then I'm sure they'll understand. I'll call them up for you."

"Okay, thank you." I leave her in the bathroom and find our landline in the living room. I call up her work.

"Hello?" Someone said. I believe it was Darren, her boss.

"Uh hi, it's Abi's boyfriend.."

"Yes?"

"She won't be coming to work today. She isn't feeling very well."

"Okay, thank you for letting me know Alex. Send her my wishes."

"Will do." I cut the call and go back to the bathroom. She wasn't in there though. I went into the room and she was back in bed. "Uh, Darren sends his wishes. Are you okay now?"

"Yeah I think I'll be okay. Thank you."

"Okay, well I should probably get ready."

"Mhmm, okay. I'm going back to sleep."

"Alright then." I get ready for work and get myself some breakfast. I check on Abi while I wait for my toast to pop up. She was sleeping peacefully. I go back and my toast pops up. I butter it and eat it quickly, realising the time. I'm running a tad late. Or am I? I just have to brush my teeth and put my how's on and leave. Eh, I have time. Kind of. I finish up my toast and brush my teeth. I go and put my shoes on and coat. I quickly check on Abi again. She was still sleeping. I kiss her on her forehead and leave the place.

As I get into my car, I call Sandra. "Hello?" She says, sounding half awake.

"Hey Sandra, it's Alex." I say, as I start the car.

"What do you want? It's quite early."

"You aren't doing anything today are you?" I start driving to work.

"No, why?"

"Could you come over to keep Abi company. She has a flu or something."

"Oh dear! Is she okay?"

"Yeah, she just threw up this morning."

"Oh.. Okay. I'll be over later."

"Thank you. I'll see you later."

"Okay, bye." Well, at least Abi will have someone to take care of her. I don't want her on her own if she has a flu.

***

Abigail's Point Of View.

I wake up to the sound of someone knocking on the door. I get up and they knock again. "I'm coming!" I yell. I open the door. "Sandra? What are you doing here?"