Chapter Twelve

A/N.
Please note that I have no idea what day/month they are in lmao. Like idek. Lets just say it's Xmas period since we're near Xmas.. Okay yeah lol.

"Alex." I say. He doesn't reply. "Alex." I say a bit louder. I nudge him. He still doesn't wake up. I let out a frustrated sigh. Why won't he wake up?! Is he dead? Nah, he's breathing, thank God. "ALEX!"

"Whaaat?"

"It's holiday now."

"It is?"

"Yeah, we can go home."

"Oh great, I get to see my oh-so-loving dad."

"Don't be like that. He does love you."

"Right, okay then babe."

"Come on, I've been looking forward to seeing my dad and Tony."

"Whatever, I'm tired and I'm not going home for Christmas."

"Yes you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Fine, looks like someone isn't getting their present."

"Who? You?"

"Noooo, you!"

"Well I don't really mind so go have fun with your family and I'll just be here sleeping. See you in January."

Well isn't that sad. I was looking forward to spending Christmas with him. I mean I know we can't be together all the time but it's Christmas. "Well, I guess I'm staying here then."

"What? Why?"

"I'm not leaving you here alone."

"No, you are going home to see your father and Tony and you little cousin. Well I assuming Noah and his parents are seeing you right?"

"Yes I should hope so, but I guess they won't be seeing me this Christmas."

"Don't let me keep you from seeing your family."

"You are my family though. Well kinda, I think."

"Hm really?"

"Well you are my boyfriend and I love you and hope to marry you some day, so yeah your my future family. And we can have little kiddies and little Alex babies running around. That would be so cute! Little kids that look like you, aww!"

"It's scary how you have your life planned already."

"Shut up."

"Well I think little Abi babies would be cuter so yeah."

"Please come home."

"Look, if I say yes will you stop pressuring me to go?"

"Well of course! That means be won, obviously. Duh!"

"Fine, okay. I'll go. Only for you though."

"Yay!" I hug him and he groans. "What?"

"You're hurting me in the worst place possible."

"Wha- Oh! Sorry." Oops, my bad. I get off of him while he rubs his little friend. "Sorry about that. Uh, I'll leave you to take care of your little friend. I'm going to go pack."

"Excuse me! My supposed 'little friend' is absolutely not little. And baby, you know that." He says winking. I blush.

"Well I best be going." I say.

"Aw, embarrassed?"

"Embarrassed of what? If anyone should be embarrassed, it should be you as you're the one with the small dick." I joke.