Chapter Eight

Abigail's Point Of View.

I wake up with someone's arms wrapped firmly around me. My head was slightly pounding. Okay, not slightly. It was horribly pounding. What did I do? How much did I drink?! I semi sit up. I look down and see Alex sleeping peacefully.

Alex.

Did we do anything? Shit. I look down at what I'm wearing. I'm wearing something of his.. I'm in his room. I look down back at him. He wasn't wearing a shirt. I gently lift up the duvet to see if he was wearing anything down below.. What? I've seen it all already. Thankfully, he was wearing his boxers. Well I'm sure we didn't do anything then. Why can't I remember much? Did I really drink that much?

I close my eyes and lie back down. I rub my head. It kills. I need some painkillers or something. Alex stirred in his sleep.

I should probably get out of here before he wakes up. I lift his arms up and get out from the bed and put his arms gently back down. I look around for some painkillers. "Abi?" I look at him.

"Oh, hi."

"What are you doing?"

"Painkillers."

"Oh one moment." He gets out of bed and walks behind me and reaches into this draw and pulls out some painkillers. "Want water?"

"Uh okay."

He goes back to his bed and kneels down. He pulls out a bottle of water and chucks it to me. I catch it like a pro. Yeah man I'm a pro at catching stuff. I take the painkillers and water and chuck the water back at him.

"So," he begins. "Do you remember anything from last night?"

"Vaguely. Why, do you?"

"Kinda. I mean we were wasted but you were way more wasted than me."

"I was?"

"Yeah I remember I carried you back here at one point and we didn't do anything if that's what you're worried about."

"I think I remember that. Then I fell asleep and that's all. Right?"

He looked at me. He then looked around the room and nodded. "Yeah nothing else. You fell asleep then I came and joined you."

"Well, I think I should probably go then."

"You can stay if you want."

"No I think Del would be wondering where I am."

"Nah, I'm sure an hour or so won't do any harm. We can hang out like old times."

"Uhh.." Old times was us basically doing it. You know what. "No, I need to get some work done."

"Oh, well okay then." He looked a bit disappointed for a moment but then seemed like he didn't care. "Well I'm getting more sleep. Let yourself out." He got into his bed and turned to face the wall. Having his back against me.

I found my clothes on the floor and went into the bathroom. I got changed and walked back out. "Alex, you still awake?"

"Mhmm."

"Where shall I put the clothes I borrowed?"

"Just leave 'em at the end of the bed." I put them at the end of his bed and started walking towards the door.

"Well, bye then."

***

"Oh my gosh! You guys spent the night together?!"

"Del, no. It wasn't like that. He just carried me to his room and lent me some clothes. Then we just slept. We didn't bang each other. We slept."

"Oh come on, I can tell you still love him!"

"N-no I don't." I smile.

"Oh that is such a fake smile! You do!! I knew it! You shouldn't have broken up with him."

"You told me to forget about him though."

"Yes but I didn't think you still loved him. You sounded like you wanted to move on. But obviously, in your heart you still absolutely love him. You have to tell him!"

"No, he'll make a big deal about it."

"Does he still love you?"

"Well yeah he does. He's told me many times."

"I don't see what the problem is then."

"Nor do I."

"Do you want change? As in do you want things to be different?"

"Well, no but yes. I don't know! I don't even know why I broke up with him. I don't know why I chose what I did. Everything is just a big mess! I've messed my life up."

"Not your whole life."

"My love life."

"Well he still loves you and you still love him, even though you're showing him you don't but I'm sure he knows you do. You know, if you keep pushing him away he will move on and not only would he most likely be heartbroken, you will too. You have to confess your love to him. Well, re-confess your love."

"But, I don't know."

"You're doing it. And I am dragging you to his."

"What? No!"

"Uh huh now come on." She stands up and grabs my arm, pulling me up and dragging me out of our room. She dragged me all the way to Alex's room but I didn't protest. There was no point as no matter what, she'd make me come here. She knocked on his door. He opens it.

"What do you both want? I'm tryna sleep."

"Still?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Let me guess, can't get a certain someone off your mind?" Del grins. He glares at her. "Here, you guys need to talk." She pushes me into the room and shuts the door.

"What's this all about?" Alex asks.

"Oh you know, Del being Del."

"JUST SPIT IT OUT ABI OR I WILL!" She yells through the door.

"Spit what out?" He asks.

"Well- I- er."

"SHE STILL LOVES YOU!"

"DEL!"

"YOU CERTAINLY WEREN'T GOING TO SAY IT!"

"You love me still?"

"Yeah."

"Took you long enough."

"Yeah well I haven't been making good decisions lately. For example, breaking up with you. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I guess."

"Well not really."

"Look Abi, I don't care about what's happened in however long it's been. I love you lots and wanna date again?"

"Well that's why I'm here."

"So is that-"

"It's a yes you doughnut." He grins and cups my face with his hands and kisses me. I kiss him back.

Authors Notes.

Hi.

So it's been a while.

Uh yeah sorry I ain't been updating.

Been busy.

Well this is slightly a filler.

Maybe.

Okay.

Hope you enjoyed it xD

They're back together whoop ^-^

All thanks to Del.

What a legend she is.

Don't ask why I'm doing this weird A/N.

Okay later :)