Chapter Seven

A/N
Okay I'm not doing so good writing this sequel >.< it didn't go how I planned in my head.. But I'll carry on writing it :) buuuuut it's defo not going to be as long as The Nerdy Bad Girl! XD it will probably be a short story kinda :)

Alex's Point Of View.

Abi is a confusing girl. I don't get her a all. One day we're all happy and going to uni. I go to surprise her on our one year anniversary and she cheats and dumps me, blaming me for our relationship ending. Then she goes out with some other guy. Dumps him. Sleeps with me. And where are we? I don't even know!

I felt bad that I had punched her friend. But I was thankful he wasn't interested in her. But that Jace is. Why won't she admit she loves me? Why won't she come back to me? Am I really that bad of a boyfriend? Do I need to change? Wait, we dated for a year and she was fine.. What's the problem? I need to talk to her.

I stumble around- yes I was slightly tipsy. I go back upstairs as I hadn't seen them come down yet. They better not be doing anything! Wow, I sound really jealous.. Well tough, I don't care. She's mine! Gosh, I sound possessive too... I go check in the bathroom and no one was in there. Weird, maybe they did go down but I never saw them. I go downstairs and into the kitchen to get another drink.

I see them. Chatting and laughing. Jealousy built up inside me. But I shouldn't be jealous if he doesn't like her like that, right? But I can't help if I am. After all, being jealous shows you care. She looks up at me and looks away but looks back again. I grin at her. I grab another drink and gulp it down. I leave them talking, hoping to show her I'm not entirely obsessed with her.

I start dancing with some random girl that came up to me. I told her to go away but she didn't really listen. I got a bit annoyed but then I got lost in the music. Hm, I wonder what I look like when I'm drunk.

Soon I am punched in the gut. Thankfully that annoying girl went to some other guy. I bend over in slight pain. That kinda hurt. I look up. "Oh hi er Jake? Is it Jake or what?"

"Jace."

"What the hell is your problem huh?"

"You are stealing my girlfriend!"

"Your ex girlfriend and actually you stole her from me."

"Well, I want her back. And I don't need you standing in my way."

"I'm s-sorry but I want her back too. And- er oh and we slept together." My eyes widen and I cover my mouth. "I mean I er we er I didn't mean to say that!" I look around for her. "Don't tell her I told you." I whisper.

"You guys slept together?"

"Course! At first we were uhhhhh kinda fuck buddies! But we- we fell in love and yeah. Now she I mean me no wait.. Uh I don't know.. What were we talking about?" Jace looked hurt. "What's the matter bro? Did I say something?" Since when do I call him 'bro'? Don't I hate him?

"I thought she genuinely liked me."

"Well I'm sorry mate, but she loves me. She just won't admit it because she's stubborn as fuck. But I love her for that. But I know a girl that you might like."

"No it's cool. I'm going off girls for now."

"Alright then."

"Sorry for punching you."

"It's- it's cool." He walks off and I look around. By now I had consumed a lot more alcohol. Hence why I'm probably more drunk. I think. I don't know. I went to go find Abi. I kinda want her. Well to talk or something I don't know. I can't even think straight. Dammit. I go upstairs as I couldn't see her downstairs. I knock on one of the doors. It sounded like people having sex in there. Figures. "Is Abigail Simmons in there?" I ask, loud enough for them to hear. I hear a bit of muffled talking.

"No! Go away you loon, we're busy!" A female voice answers. Well that's definitely not her. Thank goodness. I go into another room. The door was slightly open. I look in and find someone leaning over a girl.

"Hey mate, you seen Abigail Simmons?" The girl looked like she was struggling. Is he hurting her.

"Get out of here! Fuck, I thought I locked that damn door." I heard muffled screaming.

"Are you hurting her?"

"Course not! She wants this as much as I do."

"Doesn't look like she does." I walk over and push him off. The girl jumps off so quickly that I didn't get to see who she was. She runs into my arms and hugs me tightly.

"Thank you." She whispers. Wait I know that voice.

"Abi? What do you get yourself into huh?"

"I don't know.. I had a bit too much to drink."

"Aw baby, come on let's go." I stroke her hair. "And you," I say looking at the guy. "Keep the fuck away from her. Or I will hurt you so fucking bad that you'll never want to show your face again." He nods at me, looking scared. "Come on baby." I pick her up and carry her bridal style down the stairs and out the party.

I take her back to my room and place her down on my bed. I get out one of my shirts and hand it to her. "You can change here if you want, I'm going to the loo."

"Thank you Alex."

I nod ad go and do my business. I wash my hands and face and head back into the room. She had finished changing and was now fast asleep. I smile at her and strip off my clothes till I'm just in my boxers. I get into ed with her and wrap my arms around her. I was about to fall asleep when I heard her say something. "I love you, Alex."

Did she just say she loves me?