Chapter Nine

"Alex?"

"Hmm?"

"Why were you so possessive?"

"What do you mean?"

"When we weren't together you became really possessive and basically let no guy have me."

"Because I love you and I don't like the idea of another guy having and touching you." He shook his head in disgust. I laughed. "It's not funny. You're my girl remember?"

"Yeah, yeah. No one else can have me blah blah blah." I rolled my eyes and giggled. We were still in his room sitting on his bed. I think Del was still out there actually. Hm, I should go check. I get up from the bed.

"Where you going?"

"Just checking if Del is still out there." I whisper. I open the door and she falls in. Well kinda. She was sitting down and I'm guessing she had her ear to the door since she did fall in. "Yeah she's still here." I confirm. "Why you still here? We made up."

"I know but I'm a nosey person."

"Well go away." Alex says.

"Why, you guys guna do it or something?"

"No." I answer.

"What? I thought that's what we were going to do!" Alex whines, like a little kid. I glare at him. "I'm joking!"

"Better be."

"Ah such a lovely couple." Del grins. I shoot her a deadly glare. "Well I'm now going to go see my boyfriend so I'll be off. Toodle!" She quickly gets up, giving me a smile and running off. I smile in triumph and shut the door.

"I guess your glares are getting better. Just wait till you're a mum and you're telling off that little kid. Poor kid."

"Hm yeah but then you'll be there to say 'go easy on the kid' which I'm sure you would, wouldn't you?"

"I'll be there? Oh I see, you want to have my kiddies eh?"

"Well I have no choice do I?" He gave me a confused look. I laugh. "I'm your girl and no one else's aren't I?"

"Yeah..?"

"So that means that you'll be the father of my kids. Unless I cheat on you that is." I look at him and he looks slightly irritated by what I said. The last part though. "Which I won't." I quickly add.

"Good, and I'll be honoured to father your kids." I raise an eyebrow. He smirks at me. "Maybe we can start our little family now." He suggests, getting off the bed and walking towards me, very slowly. I couldn't really do anything could I? If I backed away I would reach the door and obviously have no where to go. And the door opens towards me so it wouldn't be easy to escape.

"Or not." I say.

"Or a little fun then?"

"Or a little studying? Do you still need me to teach you math?"

"All I need to know is you plus me equals a little ikkle baby plus we also equal love. Oh and a badass couple."

"Actually, you need to know a lot more math than that!"

"Abi I wasn't being serious."

"Well I was. So, how are you with math?"

"Okay I guess."

"You sure? Cos if you need help you just have to ask."

"Uh no I think I'm fine thanks." I am boss at changing the subject mwhahaha!

"Okay well I ought to go I have to go see Ethan."

"Why?" He said, getting all protective and jealous again.

"I appreciate you care so much about me but you care a little too much."

"Am I not allowed to care for you then?"

"I didn't say that." I say calmly, trying not to cause an argument.

"Well it sure sounded like it!"

"Why are you even getting mad?!"

"You think I care too much huh? Well fine, I won't care at all. See how you like it." He scowls at me and I just huff in annoyance. We're back together for like ten minutes and we're already fighting. I totally did not miss this. I rolled my eyes. He won't be able to last long. I walk out the room and go towards Ethan's.

I knock on his door and he opens it with a black eye. "Oh Ethan! That looks so painful, are you okay? Does it hurt still?"

"Slow down, Abi. It's fine. I mean it stings a little but it's okay."

"Oh thank goodness. Well I came to see how you were."

"Well I'm fine, and yourself?"

"Yeah I'm good. Me and Alex are back together since like ten minutes ago but we kinda just had a fight."

"Already?"

"I know, crazy and stupid right?"

"Very. What was it about?"

"Well I just told him I was going to see you and he got all angry and jealous and then I told him he cares too much about me and well now he says he won't care at all basically but he won't last long."

"Hm, well seems very stupid to me. Misunderstanding it seems."

"Yep. He'll be fine later."

"I'm sure he will. Well, I got to be somewhere. Maybe you should talk to him again?"

"Oh, well no I think I'll just leave it for a bit."

"Alright well I'll see you around." He walks out, shutting his door and running off to wherever he needs to be. Hm, where does he need to be?

***

It's now been a few hours since our argument. I think it's time we talked maybe? Or that I went to see him at least. I knocked on his door and he opened it. "What do you want?"

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah sure whatever." I walk in, shutting the door behind me. "Why are you here?" He says, sitting on his bed and switching on his tv.

"Do I need a reason?"

"Well I don't know. Thought you'd be with someone else or something."

"Nah, just been sitting in my room. On my own."

"Cool."

"Are we well uh are we okay?"

"Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know its just our argument earlier on."

"Oh, nah we're good."

"Okay that's good. Well, do you want to go out and get some food?"

"Whatever I don't care."

"Oh well okay then." Did he really mean what he said earlier? I mean he definitely seems distant now. I sit down on the bed with him. I cuddle up to him. I admit, I did miss him lots. Those few months he was at some other uni and all. He stayed in the same position he was, not cuddling me back. I sighed. I got up and walked out the room without saying a word to him.

There was no point. I made him feel as if him caring was too much. So I guess I deserve this. But I didn't think he actually meant it.

So now we're back to nothing really. Why am I such a fuck up? I fuck everything up. Our relationship, and well this. I walked back to my room and lay on my bed.

I got bored laying there for five minutes so I decided to go through the few things that were still in boxes under my bed. I pulled out the first one and opened it. In there was the teddy and pillow he had gotten me for Valentines Day. I remember I had out it away a few weeks to our anniversary. I put them on my bed. I cuddled the teddy and stared at the pillow. The picture on it of us kissing, we looked to happy. Now we're not even really talking. Why can't things go back to how they were before? Like when were happy and didn't really have any problems?

I hate university.