Chapter Six

It was now the weekend. That meant four days since I had last spoken to Alex and four days since we had done the dirty. Del was upset I had broken her brothers heart but we're still friends. I told her that I'd be hurting him more if I carried on dating him and she agreed. I'm just glad we're still friends.

"So what about you and Alex?"

"What about us?"

"Seriously, what's going on?"

"I don't know. Haven't spoken to him in four days."

"Wow, you counted."

"What? No!"

"Well, there's another party tonight. You coming?"

"Another? Wow, is this party month?"

"Apparently so!"

"Well yeah count me in then. Might as well."

***

We just arrived at some guys house. It was normal sized unlike some people I know. I had no idea who the guy was but Del said she knew him so yeah.

We walked in and the party was already in full swing. People were doing the usual. To be honest I am bored of parties now. They're just the same. But I go because first, free booze and second why not? Might as well let my hair down.

Del and I went to get some drinks. We bumped into Michael and Ethan. Michael and Del chat and kiss and whatnot. "Hey Ethan." I say, smiling.

"Hey. You alright?"

"Yeah I'm good, you?"

"Yeah fab. Anywho, wanna go dance?"

"Sure." We put our drinks down and go into the living room where everyone else was and start dancing. We didn't do anything dirty like grinding and all because we're friends and dude that's awkward a little bit! I'd have to be completely and utterly drunk to be doing that to a friend. Mind you I always end up in weird situations when I get absolutely wasted. Maybe I shouldn't get as wasted this party. Hm.

Ethan put his arms around me while we danced. We started laughing for no reason- are we already drunk? Kidding, we're not. He just started tickling me that's all. Suddenly I was pulled away from him and someone had punched him square in the face! They kept punching him. What the fuck?

"Oh my God! Ethan are you okay?!" I tell over the music. People just kept dancing.. Wow, very caring. I run over to him. The guy steps back. Ethan's nose was all bloody and so was just under his eye. It looked horrible. I turn around. "What the fuck dude!" My eyes widen. "Alex?! Seriously you are fucked up in the head!" I yell. I help Ethan up. "Do you know where the first aid kit is?"

"Yeah, James always keeps it in his bathroom upstairs."

"James is the guy throwing the party?"

"Yep."

"Alright, come on." We go to the bathroom which was upstairs. Thankfully Alex hadn't done anything worse to Ethan. He sits on the toilet seat. I look for the first aid kit and find it in a cabinet along with some shaving stuff and yeah. I get stuff out to clean him up. You know, that stinging stuff. Gosh it stings. "Might hurt a little." He nods and I start cleaning up his nose. He hissed with pain ever so slightly.

"So, who's Alex and why did he punch me?"

"Alex is my ex. And you'll have to ask him that because I have no idea." Oh but you do.

"Probably some crazy jealous ex then."

"Most likely. Does it hurt?"

"No, it's fine now." I start under his eye which was swelling already.. Ouch.

"Your eye is starting to swell now."

"Thought so." I finish up and put everything back into the first aid kit.

"Do you want a plaster?" I grin.

"Ha ha, very funny." He said, sarcastically. Someone knocked on the door.

"One moment!" I yell. The person knocks again. Didn't they hear me? I open the door. "I said, one- oh Alex. What are you doing here?"

"You guys were taking too long in here.."

"Alex, you aren't my dad."

"So? I still love you, and if you're with any guy, that's what's going to happen."

"And that's supposed to make me love you back? If anything, it will make me hate you."

"Let me in."

"Why?"

"Just move." I move out the way and he walks in. Ethan looks up and looks petrified. Aw. "I'm not going to hurt you, again."

"Oh, okay then.. So why did you the first time?"

"You see her right there." He said, pointing at me.

I clear my throat. "Her has a name."

"You see Abi, she's mine." Alex states. I face palm. Is he going to tell everyone that?

"Well I'm not interested in her anyway. So you got nothing to worry about." Ethan says, clearing the air. I knew he didn't anyways. But the worst thing is, he's interested in Del. Aw.

"What was back there then?"

"What? We were dancing."

"Didn't look like it."

"We were being friendly. He was just tickling me." I say. "You have nothing to worry about, Alex."

"Good."

"But, don't go punching other guys please."

"Can't promise anything." I roll my eyes and he walks out leaving me and Ethan.

"Well he seems nice." Ethan says sarcastically.

"He actually is nice though.. But jealousy doesn't make you look nice."

"I see, well he definitely is crazy about you."

"Too crazy if you ask me. Now come on let's go back downstairs."

"Yeah, I need a drink."

"I could do with one too."

Authors Notes.

Woooow isn't Alex a jealous guy! XD well yeah okay uhhh thanks for reading 😁