Chapter Twenty Four

Christmas Day.

"MUMMY! DADDY! WAKEY UP!" I open one of my eyes. I see Jackie jumping up and down. Alex pulls her down and kisses her multiple times over her face and she screams. "Ewwww! Daddy stop!" I laugh and so does Alex.

"Aw, but mummy loves my kisses." He says, winking.

"Eww!" She clambers out of Alex's grip and runs off yelling, "PRESENTSSSSS!"

"We better get up." I say.

"Mmm yeah. Hope you like the gift I got you."

"I'm sure I will."

"Hm so am I."

"What exactly did you get me?"

"You'll have to wait, babe."

"MUMMY! DADDY!"

"We're coming, sweetie!" I say back. I get out of bed and stretch. I take some clothes out of my drawer and put them on.

"Aw I was enjoying that sight."

"Shut up and put something on. I don't think Jackie would want to see her dad in his boxers nor her mum in her bra and underwear. Now hurry up, I don't think she can wait much longer."

"Alright, alright." He gets up and puts some clothes on. We make our way to the living room and she's sitting patiently, yes I said patiently, by her stocking. "Baby girl, you can start opening."

"Yay!" She stands up and tries to reach into her stocking but failing since she was too small. Alex helps her while I film this all on my phone. What? Memories guys, memories. She opens all her gifts- even the ones under the tree- and is extremely happy with what she got. She takes a few trips to take them into her room. We offered to help her but she said she was a big girl.

"Now," Alex starts. "Time for us to open our gifts." He said, grinning. He picks up a gift. "This one, you have to open it last."

"Why?"

"Because you save the best till last."

"Ah, I see." We both open the gifts we each got each other. I got him a joke gift of chocolate willies. It was funny to see his face. Luckily I got it on video!

"Uh.."

"Enjoy them, I know you will." I wink.

"Babe, I'm more into vaginas."

"Hm sure." He handed me the last gift of mine. I shake it. "What could it be?" I mumble to myself.

"Open it up." He says, with excitement. Why is he excited? I open it. It was a Christmassy bra and underwear with a Santa hat. I immediately went red. "Awwww, are you embarrassed?"

"No, course not. I love it." I say, it was actually really nice. I did love it.

"Maybe you can try it out this evening."

"Hm maybe." I tease.

***

Christmas dinner. One of the most amazing things about Christmas. We were over at Alex's parents house. At the table was; my dad, Alex's parents, Alex, me, Jackie, Tony, Sandra and Harry. Harry and Jackie had high chairs. Which was cute because Jackie told me she feels 'big like us'. Bless her.

Alex's dad served us dinner and it was lovely like last year. We were all sat around the table eating and chatting together. Sandra helping Harry eat while I helped Jackie eat. Jackie and Harry were also more involved this year as they were older.

We all pulled crackers and let the kids win which made them incredibly happy. We all had our Christmas hats on and telling jokes.

We all laughed together and had a wonderful family time. I cut up Jackie's turkey into little pieces and her potatoes too. Well, basically everything. She uses her hands to eat and she gets food all over her. I eat my dinner though. If I clean her up, she'll just get more messy!

Alex was sitting next to me whilst his dad was diagonal to him since his dad sat at the head of the table. Opposite Alex was his mum, then my father, Sandra and Harry. Tony was next to Jackie but opposite Harry.

Alex was talking to his dad whilst I just ate and enjoyed the deliciousness of the food. "Compliments to the chef." I say, looking at Alex's mum since I know she made the whole dinner. I offered to help but she refused!

"Thank you, dear."

"Yummy!" Jackie says, waving her hands in the air.

"Oh look at you! You're all messy!" Alex's mum says, laughing. Jackie grins and carries on eating. I look over to Sandra and Harry. Harry was messy too. Bless them both. They'll be cleaner and neater as they grow up.. I hope.

While I'm talking to my dad, I feel Alex's hand settle itself on my thigh.

"Everything okay Abi?"

"Oh, yeah I'm fine dad." Alex's hand does some wondering. I look at him and he's still talking to his dad as if nothing is happening. Cheeky chappy. Horny bastard. I slap his hand but he keeps it on my thigh.

We all soon finish our meal and I go and help Alex's mum take everything back and bring in desert. She made us a chocolate cake. Yummy. Alex's mum cuts a slice for Harry and Jackie first. Then serves the rest of us. Obviously, the kids just dig in making more of a mess of themselves.

***

"Night night Jackie."

"Night daddy!" He kisses her on her head and tucks her in. I kiss her on her head too.

"Night Jackie."

"Night mummy!" She yawns and falls asleep right then and there, cuddling her teddy.

"Well I think I'm going to bed now." I say.

"Why?"

"Today has been hectic and tiring, honestly."

"Aw baby, you never tried on your gift."

"Oh right. Well tomorrow then." I say, lying. I was going to surprise him. He could probably see through it though. I'm not too good at lying. "Now go on lover boy, get ready for bed."

"Yes mummy." He says, like a little kid. I grin as he walks off. I pick up the box with the stuff inside that was under the tree. I go into the bathroom and lock the door. I change into it and put on the Christmas hat. Damn, this hat is awesome. I look in the mirror. It has my name on it?! That's so cool. Damn, I love Alex. I unlock the door and go into our room. He's chilling in his boxers on his phone. I clear my throat and he looks up.

"You missy, are such a bad liar."

"Tell me something new."

"Well, don't you look so fucking sexy in that."

"No swearing remember?"

"She's not around is she?"

"Should hope not."

"Well, come here then." I hop into the bed and cuddle next to him. He holds a mistletoe above her heads. I laugh and kiss him. He throws the mistletoe somewhere and I'm now on my back. Making out with Alex. Nice way to end Christmas, eh?

Authors Notes.

O.M.G. IT'S FREAKIN' CHRISTMAS BABYYYYYY!!

*Says in the song voice of the song* Merry Christmas.. everyone!

So, I know it's midnight but when you open your presents, tell me what u got. I'm intrigued ^-^ hehe

Hope you guys have a great Christmas! Here's my present to you of a new chapter (sorry that it's kinda crappy)

But yeah, MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LOVELIESSSSS XDD

P.s. go follow fierymuke. She's my online bestie and a very fabulous person(; also, read her books they are so amazing like her book Homeless :'D but then her other one Outlast is amazing because it's scary but I love it and I'm rambling on right now... Anywho yeah go give her a follow and read her books 😜

BYEEEEEEEE 😁