Part 1

"Adrianna Bardales! Turn off that music now!!" My mom yells. Yep that's me Adrianna Bardales, I love Kalin and Myles they are my life! But my mom hates it when I play their music but who cares! "What do you want mom?" I asked "stop listening to that music!" She screamed "why! WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO GO YOUR WAY!?" I yelled back. I ran up to my room and screamed in my pillow. I heard a knock on my door "go away!" I muffled. "Adrianna... can you get the groceries from the car please?" My dad asked. I sighed and walked to the car as I noticed a big bus pull up in front. A short figure about 5'6 walked out of it. It was the one and only... Myles Blake Parrish. My jaw dropped as he walked over to me. "I'm guessing you know who I am?" He smiled. OH GOD HIS SMILE IS LIKE THE LIGHT OF HEAVEN! "No because I don't know how you are and my jaw dropped for no reason" I said sarcastically. We both chuckled, "we need help with directions to our hotel we got kind of lost" I smiled "well I'm not really good with directions but my mom is come" I motioned him to the door.

A/N- Hey guys! This is my first book so just leave comments of how you want the story to go ☺ please vote this... or however this works lol I'm new to this. So yeah thanks