Part 34

Destinys POV
*4 months later*
In the middle of the night I woke up and I walked over to the bathroom and did my business. But my pee was taking a long time so I looked down and saw "OH MY GOD ADRIANNA KALIN MYLES MY WATER BROKE!" They all came running in but Myles saw and he closed his eyes. Kalin picked me up and we walked outside and hopped in the car. Adrianna and Myles were following behind us. We finally got to the hospital and they brought me in immediately. They laid me on the table and I asked for epidural because I'm 19 having a child so yeah.

*A couple pushes later*

I heard crying.. Like from a baby. He looked so beautiful, "so what's his name?" The doctor asked. I smiled "Cameron Alexander White" everyone started smiling. Kalin was holding Alex and I felt weird like I was about to faint. The last thing I heard was screaming and beeping noises from the room then everything went white. "Where am I?" I whispered then my grandma walked over to me and I gave her a big hug. "Grams where am i?" I asked her. "This is the half way point, between life and heaven, you choose where do you wanna go." I was shocked did I seriously die? "I wanna stay with you.. But I just gave birth and I can't miss out on that child's life" I cried. "Well I'm proud of you for giving birth to a very healthy beautiful boy" she smiled while rubbing my back "now to go back to the hospital and lay on the bed, close your eyes and you'll be back" I hugged her. "Thank you grams" I ran back and saw the front of the hospital and ran to my room. I laid down and closed my eyes. Then I shot up out of my bed and saw everyone standing there. "OH MY GOD DESTINY YOUR ALIVE!" Adrianna shouted in my ear and hugged me. I nodded my head with tears. "Babe are you ok?" Kalin asked pecking my lips. "Perfect" I smiled and held out my arms so I can hold my baby boy. "Hi Cam" I whispered. He smiled and opened his eyes, green just like Kalin's. I rocked him back and fourth then the doctor came back in the room "so when can we go home doc?" I asked. He flipped through his papers "You can leave when ever you want" he smiled. "Thank you" I handed Cameron over to Kalin so I can get up. I got dressed in my clothes and he all headed back to the house. I opened up the door and saw the family here with a big banner "ITS A BOY!" It said. "Thank you so much- why do you guys have paint on you?" Everyone smiled and I took Cameron in my arms and soaked upstairs and looked at the extra room we had. I walked in and it was painted a baby blue with a crib and a toy box with some baby toys. There was a dresser filled with baby clothes like FILLED! I was so happy.

A/N- well here's another chapter guys :-) hope you liked it sorry that the ending of it is bold its BC my iPad is retarded so yeah. BTW the pic is what Cameron Alexander White looks.