Part 19

Myles POV

I walk into the hospital and stand in front of her door. I open it and see her staring at me and I start strumming the quitar and rapping
You got that kind of smile that could get about a hundred thousand notes if I seen it on tumblr and I just want to get to know a little more about you like what you got planned for the summer cuz I'd be down to kick it if you want to tell me tell me what it is girl it's all you you stand out but you fit right in if this aint love at first sight let me walk by again ayy you got it all but you don't know and I think that's what I really like the most tho cuz all them other girls look exactly the same and I love the way you don't so please don't ever change cuz girl you one of a kind and if I could make you mine and not spend all of my time on you and we could penny board through my neighborhood maybe get a scoop at Loards yeah its really good.

I stopped strumming and sat my guitar on the chairs and walked over to Adrianna. I hold her hand god i miss her touch! "Adrianna Kaylan White, ever since I laid my eyes on you I knew that one day you'd be my girl and I would never lose you. But I miss your smile, I miss your touch, I miss cuddling with you, I miss our little wars, I miss our random conversations, I miss... everything about you! I love you so so much! Shooting stars can't find more than I can and me explaining my love for you would take eternity! Please Adri I miss you and I'm so so sorry I know I screwed up so bad! Lycia is nothing to me! She never meant anything to me! I swear Adrianna if I could go back in time I would make sure Lycias dad had a condom on!" She chuckled and then looked down. "Thats the launch I miss and that I haven't heard in so long. Please Adrianna Kaylan White, will you be my girlfriend again?" I half smiled with tears slowly going down my cheek. I felt her soft hands rub my tears I looked up as she had tears forming in her eyes.

Adriannas POV

I wanted to forgive myles but there's another part of me that just can't because he lied straight to my face! "I-I'm sorry Myles but I don't think I can. Y-you lied straight to my face... we can be friends but I'm not ready to get back in a relationship with you. You betrayed my trust for you... I don't think I'll ever be ok" I looked down and fiddled with my fingers while crying. "I'm sorry Adri" he walked out and I just cried into my hands until I heard the door open again. But it's wasn't Myles it was... "Lycia? What the hell are you doing here?" I sniffled inbetween. "Your so stupid for not taking Myles back but thank you cause you know I'm gonna be comforting him while your gone!" She yelled. I looked confused as she took one of the throw pillows from one of the chairs and held it over my face. I kept trying to get out of her grip but my breath was going away slowly.

Myles POV

I walked out of her room crying when I noticed someone walk right in when I walked out. I turn around to go see who it was and I open the door to... Lycia trying to kill Adri while Adrianna is squirming around. I pulled Lycia off her and pushed her out of the door. Thank god Adrianna was ok but she was just in shock. I ran up to her and she cried onto my chest. "Are you oaky!? What happened!" I asked her so many questions. After she explained I pulled her into a tight long hug. "I-I'm so s-sorry myles, I-I need y-you in my l-life" she cried. "It's okay babygirl everything's gonna be ok" I said as I rocked her back and fourth. "I-I think I'm ready Myles" she spoke up I looked at her in confusion. "I love you Myles" she said. I caressed her cheek with my thumb making circles. I leaned in slowly and said did she before we knew it fireworks went off inside of me! I missed this. This exact moment is what I've been missing for so long! I smiled at her, as she smiled back. "There's that smile, now no more playing hide and seek with me ok? Umm.. Adri where did you.. cut?" I scratched the scratched the back of my neck. She lifted her sleeve of her left arm and I saw a couple of scars. I kissed each one of them letting her know that they are all better.

A/N- I made this one kind of short because I'm running out of ideas so yeah! Oh shout out to my friend Melinalog go check out her Matt Espinosa fan fic! @melina_langadakis so yeah!