Part 23

Nash's POV

I woke up and saw Adri all cuddled up on my chest. She's so beautiful when she sleeps, her smile brightens my world, her eyes.. oh god her eyes are just looking into heaven. Wait.. I can't like her! She's my best friend... I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Adrianna move. "Good Morning beautiful.. actually more like Good night beautiful" we both chuckled. "Morning nashybear" we laughed. She got up and I felt cold because she was so warm! I pulled her by the arm so she could lay next to me again. "Nash I gotta pee!" I released her from my arms. She went into the bathroom and I grabbed my phone and scrolled through twitter till she came back out. "So what do you wanna do? Even tho its like 11 at night" we laughed again. I went up to her and grabbed her arms. "How about we do this." I picked her up and threw her on the bed and got on top of her and started.. tickling her (y'alls nashty). "Nash. Stop.it!" She said in between her laughs. "Who's the best?" I kept tickling her. "Matt is the best!" I shook my head. "Wrong answer" and I tickled her even more. "Fine fine! I give up! Your the best Nash!" I nodded my "correct!" I got off of her and laid next to her. come on nash just man up and tell her! Just tell her how you feel! I thought. I sat up next to Adrianna and looked at her. "Umm Adrianna can I talk to you?" She nodded her head and sat up.

Adrianna's POV

"Umm Adrianna can I talk to you?" Nash asked me and I nodded my head and sat up. "Well I have to be honest ok? Adrianna Kaylan White.. I've liked you from the beginning, your smile brightens my day, your eyes are like looking into heaven, your presence is all I need to be happy, I know we might just be friends but I can't be friends with you anymore. I l-love y-" I cut him off by smashing his lips onto mine. I felt fireworks.. more than Myles. Seriously I felt fireworks, explosions, just everything exploding because I love Nash. I love Nash oh my god I thought. We pulled away and smiled. He looked into my eyes and said "A-game will you be my girlfriend?" A-game was his nick name for me when we will little because Adrianna was too long. "Yes!" I threw my arms around his neck and just sat there. Little moments like these make me happy I thought i said that in my mind but nash responded. "Same here" I chuckled and blushed. "Let's go downstairs!" We both nodded I got up and intertwined our hands. We walked downstairs and saw everyone talking and then something caught my eye. "CAM!?" I ran and gave him a big hug. "I haven't seen you in forever! How have you been?" He was smiling. And looked over to the girl sitting next to him. "Adri this is my girlfriend Caily, Caily this is my best friend Adrianna" I shook her hand. "Hi you can just call me Adri because that name is mad long!" We all laughed. "Well guys this is my Boyfriend Nash, Nash this is Cam my best friend and his girlfriend Caily, and you know everyone else" I chuckled. Destiny and Melina's eyes looked like they were gonna pop out of their heads! "And when did this happen?" Kalin asked raising one eyebrow. "Just now and I'm older than you ok" he looked embarassed and we all laughed. Nash and I sat on the couch and cuddled. I saw a flash go off and everyone chanted 'OTP'. I started blushing so I hid my face in my hands. Nash moved my hands and pecked my lips "don't cover you beautiful face" I smiled. "So what do you guys wanna do even tho its like 11:30 at night?" We all shrugged. Can stood up walked over to where the DVD's where and put in Norbit. (If you know what that movie is then your my new best friend!) We were all laughing and cuddled up with eachother. This was the best night ever! Then I felt my phone vibrate.

Unknown: Stay away from Nash you bitch! He's mine if you don't back off you will regret it!

I got really scared but I just left it alone. I cuddled closer to Nash's chest and heard his heart beta go faster but then normal. I smiled and as my eyes felt heavier I closed them and fell asleep.

A/N- Hey guys! So I'm gonna put up my new book now so hope you enjoy!