Part 21

Hehe what's 9+10? 21! Lmfao XD anyways on with the story!

Adrianna's POV

I wake up with Myles next to me sleeping. I check my twitter since I haven't been on it for a while. One of KAM'S fans tagged me in a photo of.. Myles and Lycia. Myles had his arms wrapped around her waists and she had her arms wrapped his neck smiling at eachother. How could he do this to me? I thought i said in my head but apparently I whispered it and Myles woke up. "What happened" he asked in his beautiful ras... no kaylan! I showed him the picture and I started crying into my hands. "How could I be such a fool" I cried into my hands. He tried to wrap his hands around me but I pushed him away. His face looked regretful so I knew.. I was stupid enough to forgive him. "Get out now" I weakly yelled. He got dressed and left as I cried into my pillow. I heard the door slightly open "GO AW-.. OH MY GOD! NASH!" I ran and jumped into his arms. "I have missed you so much!" I cried onto his shoulders. Me and Nash were best friends since the 3rd grade. After we graduated high school we went our seperate ways and now he's here. "What's wrong A?" He asked me while he sat me on my bed. "Myles cheated on me.. but not just once.. right now was the second time! I woke up and some fan had tagged me in a picture" I cried on his shoulder and showed him the picture. "It's okay o heard you yell at him but tbh you should've smacked the living hell out of him!" I laughed. I love Nash he's always there at the perfect time. "I missed you so much Nash" I hugged him. "I missed you too Shorty" I gave him the 'bruh' look. "I'm not that much shorter than you! You 5'8 and I'm 5'6 okay!" We laughed so hard. "Oh I brought 2 surprises for you!" He smirked and chuckled. He walked out of the door and Matt walked in and I ran and jumped in his arms. "I missed you so much Karl the cucumber!" We chuckled. Then i heard someone cough. I hoped off of Matt and opened up my door. "MEL MEL!!" I ran and jumped into my Best friend Melina's arms. Melina, Matt, Nash, and I used to be all best friends in High school then they went off with Magcon but I just stayed and wanted to pursue in singing and Dancing and Dj'ing. "OH MY GOD BACHAKA I MISSED YOU SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU!!" I hoped off of her but I kept my arms on her neck and cried because I was so happy. "I missed you so much too NaNa!.. have you stayed in contact with des??" I smirked and opened up her bedroom and saw her laying there playing NBA2K14 with Kalin. She turned around and her mouth dropped and tears started forming. She ran over to Melina "OH MY GOD I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!" She practically yelled.

Destiny's POV

Kalin woke me up because he wanted to play NBA2K14. So i put it in and we start playing when my door flung open I turned around cause i thought it was Adri but it was MELINA! "OH MY GOD I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!" I ran up to her and bear hugged her. "Nashypoo and Mattchew get your butts over here!" I hugged them and turned around and sawsee Kalin with a confused look on his face. "Oh Kalin lol this is Melina my best friend who I haven't seen her since graduation oh HS and same with Nash and Matt" they all waved. "Guys this is my Boyfriend also Adri's brother Kalin" melinas eyes almost popped out of her head.

Adrianna's POV

I dragged Destiny and Melina into my room and tried to explain to them about everything. "Ok Melina it turns out "my mom and dad" from NYC they adopted me and Kalin is my actual brother so I moved here and I started dating Myles but.." I looked down trying not to cry as I fiddled my with my fingers but I started crying and they both hugged me. I showed them the picture and they look at eachother then back at me with angry faces. "Ok so where does he live and can I beat him up?" Melina asked me I started laughing. "I'm serious" she looked at me. "Oh umm.. I can drive you there" I gave a weak smile. I told the boys we would be back. Honestly I didn't care how I looked because I was still in my pajamas. We got to his front door "guys just letting you know I'm staying in here because I don't want to see his face." They nodded in agreement.

Melinas POV

So destiny and I knock on the door and Myles answers it and opens the door. We stand there with the 'what the fuck' look. He gestures us to come inside. We walk in and sit down on the couch. "Ok look I can explain what happened" Des and I looked at eachother then back at him and nodded. "Ok so that was on tour when you know Lycia and I... anyways someone took that picture when we were out one night, and yeah.. that's basically all it was. It wasn't recent when we got back together I swear." After that I didn't know what to say because I don't know what happened with him and this Lycia girl before. "How are we supposed to trust you! You broke my best friends heart then said sorry then lied to her and broke her heart again where she almost killed herself!! And now here we go again Myles!" Destiny started yelling at him. "Woah woah woah woah woah! Adri almost KILLED HERSELF! BECAUSE OF THIS DUMBASS!" I stood up and stormed out of his house and Destiny chased after me and we went into the car. "Soo... is anyone gonna talk or nah?" Adrianna asked. "Let's go talk about it over Chipotle" we all nodded our heads and left. We got our food and sat down in a booth. "Ok so first off he said that it was taken before when they were on tour or something like that. Then Destiny started yelling at him saying how he made you almost kill your self and I just ran out if there because... I don't want you dead." I looked down and fiddled with my fingers. Adrianna came over to my side if the booth and gave me and hug. "Don't worry I'm not going anywhere" she looked up and smiled at me. Then out of all times this bitch walks in! "That's Lycia" Destiny whispered to me. I walked up to her online. "Yes?" She turned around and BAM! I punched her in the nose. "That's what you get for sleeping with my best friends boyfriend! You skank" I y led and spit on her face. And I motioned Destiny and Adrianna to leave. We headed back to Adrianna's and Destiny's house. "Hey guys we are back!" Destiny shouted through out the house. The guys cane down the stairs fighting over who won NBA2K14.

A/N- Hey guys here's another chapter! And I tried to make this one long hope you enjoy! Shout out to my girl @melina_langadakis go check out her book and s/o to Nash and Matt <3