Part 24

A/N- BTW guys I started my imagine book so hope you enjoy:-)

Nash POV

I saw the sun shining through the curtains. It burned since I just opened my eyes. I turned my head and saw I had Adri wrapped up in my arms. She's so adorable, I'm gonna get her some presents or stuff since I love her :-). I tried not waking her up as I slipped out of bed. I swear I'm gonna name myself Ninja Nash! I got dressed in a read and black flannel with a white t-shirt under with dark blue jeans and slipped on my black vans. I walked downstairs and told Destiny and the rest that I would be back. I drove first to the mall, I went into journeys (MY FAVORITE STORE!). I grabbed a superman muscle tank and a superman snap back. Then i grabbed a superman t-shirt for me with a superman snack back as well. I grabbed her a pair of black vans too. I paid for that and walked over to Pandora. I got her a bracelet with a headphones charm, a pair of shoes charm, a phone charm, a eternity charm, and a soccer charm. After I paid for that I left and went to McDonalds and grabbed some breakfast for her. I went back to the house and saw that Adri was still asleep, good. I walked upstairs and plopped down on the bed which woke her up. "Morning beautiful" I said as I kissed the top of her head. "Morning handsome" she replied with a smile. I handed her the bag with the clothes. I took mine out and changed in the bathroom and after she was done I came out. She started laughing. "Whats this for Nash?" She said while laughing. "Well we are going out for today so here" I handed her the food and she ate it. "Soo... what are we gonna do?" She asked. "It's a surprise" i said as I smirked. I kept the Pandora bracelet in the box in my back pocket. I grabbed her hand and we walked downstairs. "Guys we will come back later"I yelled as we walked out. I drove to the beach and we started walking around and hanging out. We laid down at a spot on the sand and started talking and laughing. The sun started setting so I thought this would be the perfect time. "Adrianna" I said as I sat up and she did too. "I love you so much, I'm really happy that we are together and your presence just makes me feel like the happiest man ever. Soo-" I pulled out the box and handed it to her. Her jaw dropped and I started laughing. I hooked the bracelet on her wrist. "The headphone charm stands for your good taste in music, the shoe charm stands for your awesome shoes game, a phone charm because you have so many social medias, and the eternity charm stands for how much I love you" she started crying a little and threw her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "I love it Nash thank you so much! Your the best boyfriend ever!" She said as she smashed her lips onto mine. I felt so many fireworks and explosions go off inside of me. We stood up and started walking back to the car. It was silent on the way home hut nit an awkward silent, it was comfortable.

Adrianna's POV

When we started heading home I felt this weird feeling. Like I wanted nash like now!. I don't know why I guess I felt so excited or something because I love him so much. When we got home we noticed that no one was there there was a note on the kitchen counter.
Dear Adri and Nash,
If your reading this that means your home and we aren't here anyways Me and Kalin have gone to spend a weekend as a little getaway, Melina and Matt went back home to see their families, and Cam and Caily they are at Cam's house. So it's only gonna be you guys there for this weekend. Remember NO BABIES! So have fun! :-)
From, Destiny♡

I smirked at the note and showed Nash. I hopped on the kitchen counter and motioned Nash to come over. He stood in between my legs and I started tracing circles on his chest. He started smirking knowing what I had in mind. (WARNING VERY DISTURBING)

He smashed his lips onto mine, he licked my bottom lip for entrance our tongues fought for a little but i gave up and let him take over. He lifted me up from my butt with out breaking the kiss. He threw me on my bed and started taking off his shirt. Got me making heart eyed faces because of his abs!. I took off my shirt and started making out again. I pulled down his pants and I stood up and started slowly taking of my jeans of purpose to make him agitated. After I got my pants off I shoved him down on the bed and got on top of him. I started kissing him again then started trailing down his neck kissing each spot. He let out a small moan and I started smirking now knowing his sweet spot. He flipped us over now that he was on top. He started trailing down my body with kisses and started pulling down my underwear. He slipped a condom on cuz you know safety first. "Ready?" He said while standing by my entrance, I nodded my head. He thrusted in saying "damn your tight" I chuckled a little. "Ugh. Faster" I said. He started going fasterms and faster. "Say my name baby" he whispered. "Nash!" I yelled. "Faster Nash!" I yelled. Damn he went even more faster! "I'm gonna cum!" I yelled again. "Hold on a little more baby!" He said. "1.2.3" when he said three I exploded as he did in me. He laid next to me. "Wow!" He said breathless. "I love you Nashybear" I chuckled trying to breathe. "I love you too A-Game". We both headed in the shower to clean up. "Round 2?" He asked while smirking. "Maybe.. not! Tomorrow" I said and smirked. We laid down next to eachother on my bed. "Goodnight babe" he said while kissing my head. "Night" I replied. My eyes started getting heavier and I soon drifted off to sleep. I wonder how Myles is doing.. wait why do I care! He broke my heart.

A/N- Hey guys! I'll be updating again after this and go check out my imagine book! BTW that picture is what Adrianna looks like. Hope you enjoy!