Part 2

We start walking inside "Mom! Myles needs help with directions to get to his hotel!" I basically screamed across the house "Adrianna stop acting like they are gonna show up! Look I know you love Myles but dont worry your... oh Hi Myles!" She paused on the stairs. "Told you! But no one ever wants to believe me!" I start walking outside to grab the groceries when a tall figure comes up behind me "Oh hi Kalin" "hey" he offered to help so he did. As we were walking he looked into my eyes and stopped. "What's wrong Kalin?" He started to tear up. "Um.. Kalin what's going on??" He started studerring "w-wait y-your parents haven't t-told you" I was all confused on what's going on! "Told me what??" "That your adopted!" I froze and started freaking out "THIS CANT BE TRUE! NO MY PARENTS WOULD LIE OR HIDE SOMETHING LIKE THIS FROM ME!!" I ran inside and pissed and heated up "Why didn't you tell me?!" I cried to my mom, "Whats Going on sweetie??" "Don't play dumb with me mom! Or should I just call you Melissa!? Because I've been lied to my WHOLE LIFE!! So you don't earn the title of "mom" I know I'm adopted!" I ran out as fast as I could and ran to a park. I sat there and sobbed on the swings until someone started walking towards me, it was Myles. "Oh um.. Hi" my voice was cracking "What happened Adri!?" He said as he pulled me into his chest. "it hurts knowing that your whole life your living a different life then what your supposed to really be living" he looked at me with confusion "Kalin told me that I'm adopted and I'm his sister." Myles eyes widened "damn! I wouldn't even imagine going through that" I smirked a little "your beautiful" he said which made me smile even more, this boy has some type of charm on girls. "Come on let's head back and you can sit down with Kalin and try to figure something out" "ok" I said as he intertwined our fingers. Myles is the perfect boyfriend material he's really caring and he knows when you need him or like a shoulder to cry on! Do you think me and myles would date??

A/N- Hey guys I'm trying to update at least twice a day that way I'm more active with you guys so yeah! Thanks