Part 22

Adrianna's POV

"Hey guys" we walked in and saw the guys arguing over who won NBA2K14. We started laughing cause it was funny. I went to go sit down on the couch then Nash sat on top of me. "Nash...get...off...of...me" I said in between breaths. He finally got off and I let out a huge sigh. "So babygirl what do you wanna do today?" Nash asked me. I froze as a flashback came back

Flashback*
Myles- "come here babygirl" as he pushed a piece of hair behind me. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" I chuckled and started blushing.

Flashback ends.

I didn't realize I was crying until Nash pulled me into a hug. "K? Why are you crying?" As he rubbed his hand up and down my back. "M-Myles used to c-call me t-that" I cried out. I could feel everyone's eyes on me. Nash dragged me upstairs into the bathroom. He sat me on the counter and started wiping off my make-up that was smeared. "Thank you Nashybear" we both chuckled. I walked over to my bed and covered myself with the blanket. I heard the door opening and I turned to see Nash slowly walking out. Just do it Adrianna! I thought to myself. "Umm N-nash?" He turned his head towards me. "Yeah?" He asked. "C-can you cuddle with me?" I asked a little nervous. Why am I so nervous? I mean nash and I always cuddled when I needed him... wait.. do I like nash? No that's imposible he's like a brother to you.. oh what ever! I thought. He slipped under the sheets. I laid on his chest listening to his heartbeat as my eyes felt heavier I drifted asleep.

Destiny's POV

"Nash and Adri have been up there a while" Kalin said to me while wiggling his eyebrows. We chuckled (it's des, kalin, melina, and matt). We heard the front door open then close. "Hey guys!" Cam shouted through out the house. He walked in the living room holding a girls hand. "guys this is Caily my girlfriend" he said as she blushed. Aww OTP! She has long dark brown hair with brown eyes. She looks about 5'4. I walked up to her and stuck my hand out "hi I'm Destiny but just call me des, this is melin and her boyfriend Matt, and this is my Boyfriend Kalin, and my friend who you will see later.. I'm guessing her name is Adrianna but call her Adri and her friend is Nash" I chuckled. "Hi I'm Caily even though Cam already introduced me" she chuckled. "So what do you like to do for fun?" Kalin started laughing. "Well I like photography, mysic, and mostly just being chill" she said. "Cool! Well we have to go shopping or like out for a girls day one day soon!" We both nodded and just hung around the couch.

A/N- I'm sorry guys for not updating for a while! So much school stuff and yeah. If you guys have any ideas please let me know because I'm running out! I did a quick short chapter because I haven't updated in a while so hope you enjoy! :-)