Part 12

Adriannas POV

"KALIN!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. He jumped out of bed with only boxers on. "I swear Adri nothing happened!" He replied. "Kalin I looked up to you! Your my brother and even before I knew that you were my brother I looked up to you! And now your breaking my best friends heart! Are serious! Shes gonna be so broken and I don't think she could ever forgive you! Kal-" I got cut off by Destiny walking in rubbing her eyes because she just woke up. "What's goin-"

Destiny's POV

I wake up to screaming and I see Adrianna and Kalin yelling so I walk over to see what going on. "Whats goin-" I opened my eyes and see Kalin in his boxers and some chick laying in bed. My heart is shattered anger took over and I walked over to the girl and grabbed her by the hair and dragged her downstairs and out the door "BYE THOT!" I yelled as I shut the door. Adrianna and Kalin come down the stairs. I walk over to Kalin and stair into his eyes and I see his big green eyes are filled with tears. I slap him across the face. "Dont' ever talk to me ever again and what I said yesterday when I said I love you... I take it back and obviously when you said you love me it means nothing to me anymore, right now at this moment you make me feel so worthless and stupid for falling for you! I thought you actually loved me.. but I guess I was wrong Good bye Kalin" I ran up stairs into Adrianna's room and just cried into her pillow. How could he do this to me? Was I just never good enough for him? I thought he loved me- I was interupted by Adrianna. She ran to my side "Was i never good enough?" I cried into her arms. "Don't worry I'm gonna go get ice cream and some in-and-out and you stay here and set up Netflix. Okay?"

She smiled "okay" (TFIOS lol I thought I would add it).

Myles POV

I was acting like I was sleeping because I didn't want to get in the drama so I just scrolled down twitter until there was a knock at my door. "Hey babe" Adrianna said and gave me a kiss. "Morning" I smiled "Hey do you want anything from in-and-out I'm going to get some for me and Des" she frowned a but because of what just happened I didn't want to bring anything up so I just didn't ask. "Yeah sure I'll take a burger and some fries" I kissed her but this time I pulled her on the bed with me "come on. Myles. I.have.to.go" she said inbetween kisses and chuckled. "I just need my babygirl" I said she chuckled and walked out of the room. And then my phone rang I got a text

From Babygirl: Maybe tonight we can cuddle ;-)

To Babygirl: Yasss!

From babygirl: really -__- white girl much?

To babygirl: I love you

From babygirl: I love you too

          (End of conversation)

Kalin's POV

I really screwed up! I slowly walked over to my bed with my head in my hands. How could I be so stupid! when Destiny said all of that I lost myself. She is my world! I love her so much and I hate that I hurt her! I never meant to! I just... things like this always come down to one thing... I walked over to my closet and found a belt. I can't believe I'm actually doing this but I did so many things wrong so... I wrapped it around my neck and hung it over the metal bar in my closet. "Goodbye world" I whispered as I held my legs up. As I felt my breath fading away I closed my eyes.

Myles POV

I decided to go check on Kalin since what just happened. I walk in and I see something I thought I would never see my best friend basically a brother to me... hanging himself. He wasn't blue yet so he didn't die. I ran over unhooked the belt. I yelled out for destiny she comes running in "OH MY GOD KALIN!" She's crying so much I wanna comfort her but we need to call 911. "911 what's your emergency?" "Hi I need an ambulance over her right now! My friend tried to hang himself!" "Ok sir calm down I have a trace to your phone so I'm sending an ambulance over there now" "ok thank you" I hung up the phone. "Kalin you gotta stay with me! You can't leave me! Not like this!" I cried. The ambulance just arrived right now they carried kalin out on a gurney (don't know how to spell it) I drove me and destiny there. When we got there I told Destiny to call Adrianna. She nodded and called her.

Adrianna's POV

I'm walking out of in-and-out and I get in my car when I get a call from destiny my screen pops up (Boob<3) I answer D- Destiny M-Me

M-Hello?

D- ADRIANNA!

M- WHATS WRONG??

D-JUST COME DOWN TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!

M-OK I'M COMING!

I hang up. So many things rushing through my mind. Did myles get hurt? Was it kalin? I couldn't tell but I got to the hospital and ran straight in and I saw Destiny and Myles sitting on the chairs with red eyes. I ran over to them asking what happened. "Kalin tried to hang himself" Myles said with his voice cracking inbetween. I dropped to the floor and bursted out into tears. My own brother... tried to take his own life! "Family of Kalin White" the nurse said the 3 of us stood up. "Well Mr.White....."

A/N- Hey guys! I'm gonna leave you hanging and sorry again I'm defintely gonna put Jakes girlfriend in the next one or after that I promise! So what do you think is gonna happen to Kalin!? I listened to All I Want by: Kodaline I was actually crying writing this so hope you enjoy!