Part 13

Adrianna's POV

"Family of Kalin White" the 3 of us shot out of our chairs. "Ok well it seems like Mr.White has a bruise around his neck from the belt, and he should be clear by tomorrow but he has to be under bed rest for at least 1 week" "ok thank you so much. Which room is he in?" I asked "Room 268" I nodded my head and we all walked to his room. They let me go in first since I'm his sister. "Hey baby K" we chuckled I could tell he was struggling to talk. "Hey shorty" he laughed at me while I gave him a glare. "I'm not that much shorter than you! Your 6'2 and I'm 5'5.." we both laughed. "How are you feeling?" I asked "I could be better but I did this to myself" he frowned. "It's ok everything will be fine" I tried to cheer him up. "You have 2 other visitors by the way" I smirked. As I got up Kalin started talking "Umm Adri?... Do you think Destiny will forgive me?" I purposely ignored him while walking out so destiny can answer that for herself.

Destiny's POV

I heard Kalin ask Adrianna if I would forgive him. I thought she would give him and answer but instead she walked out and gave a gesture for me to walk in. I walked in and I saw a man. A man who I once loved... who I still love... who I will always LOVE. "Hey K" I said so it's not awkward. "Listen destiny I am so sorry. I never meant to hurt you! I would do anything to protect my princess I'm so--" I cut him off by kissing him. The fireworks just went off! Kalin made me feel special. Like I was the only girl in the world. "I love you Kalin" his smile spread widely across his face. I missed that smile. "Destiny Ashley Hernandez will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend... again" we both chuckled. "Yes!" I was so happy I finally felt complete. "Hey k... you have one more visitor" I smirked he gave me a confused look.

Myles POV

Finally it was my turn to see my bro. I was really torn up about how I found him... almost dead. Destiny walked out signaling me to go in. "Hey Bro" and did the handshake thing (I don't know what it's called). "Hey young cheeseburger" he smiled. "How are you feeling? Like how's your neck?" I tensed up thinking about it. "It's ok I mean it hurts but I'll be fine" we both sat there for a little in silence. "Hey bro?" Kalin spoke up. "Yeah?" I answered while yawning I was really tired from all the crying. "Who like.. found me?" I smiled a little "me" but I started to cry. "Thanks bro, if you hadn't had been a caring friend and not checked up on me... I would've been dead" I looked down at my feet trying so hard not to cry but I couldn't hold it in. "no problem bro anything for you." I walked out of the room. I felt much better knowing that he was better. I called Jake maybe he wanted to see if he wanted to see Kalin he sad yeah and he was gonna bring his girlfriend Makiyah. Jake and a girl about 5 feet tall with red is brown hair with brown eyes walked in. "Hey Myles, this is my girlfriend Makiyah, Makiyah this is my brother Myles" they looked so cute together. "Hi" Makiyah said shyly. Jake went into visit Kalin while the girls got to know Makiyah.

A/N- So there you go guys! Kalin us alive and feeling much better! Yay! Lol so hope you enjoy. Also I finally put Jakes girlfriend in :-)