Part 5

I wake up the next morning all covered in feathers I started laughing remembering our deadly pillow fight. I checked my phone and saw Myles had tweeted a picture of me and him last night on the beach. Everyone was like "I ship mydrianna!" I chuckled.

Myles POV

Today I was gonna surprise Adrianna with some gifts since she is my princess! I called up Kalin asking him what she likes so he told me jordans, Reese's, and penny boarding (which I already knew). So I went to foot locker and got her and I the new retro 7's and I asked then to engrave Y.B.M on the right for her and for them to engrave A.W on the right tab of my shoe. I ran to the store and got a box of Reese's, and then i got her a blue penny board with black wheels. I drove to her house getting prepared. "Bruh where is Adri?" "She's in her room" . I laid everything out with notes kind of a scavenger hunt while she was in the shower. I put the Reese's next to her pillow "your the peanut to my butter". Next I put the shoes next to her tv "my initials are on the right tab because I know I'm right for you". I snuck out of her room quietly and put the penny board leaning up against her door "meet me at the skate park it's 2 blocks away my princess" I was so excited to see her reaction! I drove off to the skate park and now I'm waiting.

Adrianna's POV

I get out of the shower and I see a box of Reese's with a note "your the peanut to my butter" I started smiling and I thought of Myles. I got dressed in distressed acid jeans with a panda crop top. I looked at my tv and saw a box of shoes I instantly got all excited and another note said "my initials are on the right tab because I know I'm right for you" I wanted to cry but I was to happy and I opened the box and saw the new retro 7's I've been dying for! I noticed on the right tab it said Y.B.M. I slipped on my new shoes and walked out of my room when I noticed something sitting in front A NEW PENNY BOARD!! OMFG! "meet me at the skate park it's 2 blocks away my princess" this kid omfg! I love him so much! I skate to the park and I see myles with his poof on point. He sees my and run to him and jump in his arms "I love you my prince" "I love you more princess" we had our own little make out session. My phone started ringing "hello?" "Omg! Destiny!" "Ok.. yeah. ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" "I have so much to tell you!.. yeah. Ok bye". Myles looked confused so I started laughing. "Who has that" "oh my best friend destiny she said she wanted to surprise me and that she's at the airport and she asked if we could pick her up" "sure no problem let's go then". "I love you myles, I don't know what I would do with out you!" "I love you to my princess" I pecked his lips and then we headed to the airport and I saw Destiny. I immediately ran over to her! "Oh my god I missed you so much des!!" "I missed you to but why are you here in Cali!?" I'll explain on the way to my house" we walked in the car and destiny starred at me when she saw myles "Destiny this is Myles my boyfriend, and Myles this is Destiny my Best Friend" Destiny's eyes almost popped out of her head! "Hey" Myles turned around and said. "H-hi" "As you can see Destiny is apart of the Kamfam just like me but she'll become normal after a little bit" we all laughed and got to my house. I pecked myles lips and then destiny faked coughed "bye myles I love you" "bye princess I love you to and bye destiny" "bye" destiny said. We walked in a Kalin was walking down the stairs and him and destiny met eyes, "Kalin this is my Best friend Destiny she's visiting from NY". They kept staring at eachother and then destiny started to chuckle they looked so cute! "Hey" Kalin said "Hey" destiny said back. "Omg can you guys stop! Jesus! I'm just kidding I'll leave you two alone so you guys can chat" destiny gave me a death glare and I started laughing as I took her bags upstairs. I started texting Myles.

=Myles =Me

- Hey babe

- hey princess, wanna go to the movies later and see If I Stay?

- sure and btw I'm gonna bring Kalin and Des so it can be a double date k?

- already she has a bf!?

- I'm guessing? Lemme check on them.

I walk down stairs and see them

Cuddling on the couch.

- yerp they are cuddling and kissing on the couch

- aww lol that should be us right now

- that will be us at the movies and tonight don't worry

- ok I love you

- I'm gonna go tell them about the movies and I love you more!

I walk down stairs to the couch and scare them. Their faces were priceless! "Ok so Myles and I are going to see If I Stay and you guys are coming so it's a double date so be ready by 8" "kk let me go change" destiny said "can I come watch!?" Kalin shouted "EWWW KALIN!" I yelled at him while we ran up the stairs. I closed the door so des and I could change and we were trying to find clothes to wear "so you really like myles?" "Like!? That would not even begin how I feel for him I love him so much I mean he's the world to me. He is definitely Mr.Right" we started laughing. I put on a black tank top with black sweatpants and a red flanel shirt around my waits with the new jordans Myles had gotten me. Destiny was wearing high waisted jeans with a black crop top and jordans. When I opened the door Myles was standing there "aww I'm Mr.Right!" I pushed him lightly "privacy bruh!" He gave me a piggy back ride down the stairs and when Kalin saw Destiny his eyes lit up! I can tell he really cares about her! We headed to the movies so see If I Stay.
A/N- Hey guys here's another update for today! I'm obviously updating alot today because I'm bored! So hope you enjoy! Make sure to leave comments