Part 14

Destiny's POV

Kalin gets to come out of the hospital today! Yay! I'm so excited because I miss him so much! It's me and Kalin in the front and Adrianna and Myles in the back. Jake and Makiyah went in there own car. Makiyah is really nice and funny she loves to penny board so I invited her to penny board with me and Adrianna tomorrow. I drop Myles off at the record company since they were supposed to have that meeting about the tour. Kalin said hewould go tomorrow since he just left the hospital.

(Skip to when they leave for tour because the rest would be boring)

Adrianna's POV

Today is the day.. where my brother and my boyfriend leave for tour. :-( I hugging Kalin right now and I walk over to Myles. "I'm gonna miss you every second of each day" I tried not to cry but it was to late. "Hey-" he wiped my tears with his thumb "I love you and I will miss you too. But we will FaceTime, text and call 25/8!" I chuckled "I love you too Myles" we kissed and I felt fireworks. Sadly I'm gonna miss those fireworks ;-( . They walk into the bus and Destiny and I walk back into the house with tears coming down.

(Skip to 3 weeks later lol)

Destinys POV

So I get a call from Jake

(J-Jake D-Destiny)

J-hey des

D- hey Jake what's up

J- u wanna surprise the guys by inviting you, adri, and my girl Makiyah to come see us!

D-Omg yes! When?

J- umm tomorrow? You guys just pack some clothes

D- k I'll call them and tell them

J- k bye

I'm so excited I get to see my baby!! I run upstairs and explain everything to Adrianna and she immediately starts packing while I'm packing I call Makiyah and fill her in with everything. She comes over 20 minutes later and i get a text from Jake the address and we start driving to the concert. Adriannas pov

We finally get there just in time. They just finished performing so we walk to their Dressing rooms. I walked into Myles... and my heart shattered.

A/N- So much drama going on in their lifes jesus! Anyways I'm gonna update right away so hope you enjoy!