Part 7

Part 7

Next morning

Myles POV

I wake up but with no Adri in my arms. Then I see she left a note on my phone "sorry I had to leave early, Destiny asked me to hang out with her so I'll see you later by my prince " I started smiling and then i remembered it's Adrianna's birthday tomorrow!! Ok I need to get dressed and get her presents! Dialing Kalin* "what up bruh" "Kalin tomorrow is Adrianna's birthday so I wanna take her out to the beach and you and destiny get everything ready for a big party!" "Oh ok man! Destiny just took Adri out so I'll tell Des later" "ok bye.. oh wait!" "What?" "What should I get you?" "Umm honestly bro I don't know food?" "really k" "yep" "okay bye"

Adrianna's POV

So I'm at the mall with destiny since tomorrow is my birthday she said she was gonna take me shopping. "So what are you gonna do tomorrow??" "Well since it's my birthday umm I don't know maybe myles is planning something" "cool ok so let's go!". We went into forever 21 and I saw the cutest outfit it was, a black crop top with studded lip stick on it with high waisted ripped acid print jeans with grey vans with a bow tie necklace and a snap back that black and says California. We walked out with a couple of bags destiny and I got home when I saw balloons all around in my room with a box on my bed. I opened it and "A PUPPY!" Myles came up behind me and tapped on my shoulder. He was holding my favorite red roses. I started to cry because this guy really knows how to be romantic! "Oh my god! Myles I love you so much thank you thank you thank you!" I wrapped my arms around his neck "I had an expert help me" he said and smirked. I hugged him so tight and then Destiny, Kalin, LaLa, and Starlah all walked in LaLa instantly screamed "PUPPY!!" Everyone started laughing. "Best birthday ever" I whispered in Myles ear. Everyone eventually leaves the room to play with the puppy."There's one more surprise" i got confused.. he grabs something out of his pocket...

A/N- I'm gonna leave you guys hanging for a but you guys keep reading and commenting!