Part 40

(guys I have a perfect plan but can you act like myles never proposed to Adrianna ok? Ok lol)

*skip to last day of tour*

Adrianna's POV

So today is the last day of the tour and it has been really fun! The kids have definitely enjoyed it. Today is our last day of the tour and we are performing of course in the bay! Lol anyways Destiny and I just finished our performance and are sitting back stage playing with the kids.

*1 hour later*

So we are just sitting backstage when Jake comes to us "Adrianna come with me" I nodded in confusion and followed him to the stage. "Now guys this is very important hold on" myles said and grabbed my wrist and pulled me on stage. "Guys you all know my beautiful girlfriend Adrianna, now Adrianna I have loved you since the day I met you. Your smile is amazing, and I love you so much that it's indescribable. I have never loved someone so much that it hurts when I'm not talking to you for a second" he stopped talking and I had tears in my eyes then behind me was a slide show of pictures of us. There was one when we were penny boarding down the street with our fingers intertwined. Then it ended on the picture when we asked me out and we were facing each other with the sunset in the back ground. I had my back to the crowd but I can hear everyone like "aww!" I started to tear up more. Then the words popped up on the screen "Adrianna Kaylan White, will you marry me?" And I turned around and there was Myles down on his knee with the beautiful ring. I was speechless! I nodded me head a lot of times. He slid the ring on and I jumped into his arms and smashed my lips into his. "Whoop whoop! Go Parrish get some!" Kalin said and everyone started laughing. I hopped down and gave him a big hug "I love you" he said "I love you more" I kissed his cheek and ran behind stage to show Destiny. When she was sitting there with the kids I showed her. "Yass girl get it!!" She yelled and I hugged her. "Congrats now we are both engaged with a kid" she said laughing. "Remember in 5th grade when we made that pact?" I asked her.

*Flash back*
It was 5th grade and yas! I'm in the same class as Destiny. I run over to her and give her a hug. "Hey girl waz up!" I said and she smiled "ehh same old" we laughed. *last day of school* "ok destiny let's make a promise that we will grow up together and get married at the same time also have kids together!" I said really excited she nodded her head "yass bae yass!" I chuckled.

*flash back over*

I hugged her "thank you for being the best friend ever" I whispered. "Right back at you" she said and I smiled. We just hung around back stage until the show was over. When it was Myles came in and sat on me. "Eww myles your sweaty get off!" I laughed. "I love you" he said and kissed me "ehh" I said laughing really hard. Then he started tickling me. "M-Myles S-Stop it!" I yelled and he hugged me and I just laid on him. He's so cute even tho he stinks. Then Cammy came over to us and jumped on us. "Hey what about me!" She said in her little voice and we gave her a hug.

A/N- Hey guys sorry it's short I'm gonna be doing a lot of time skipping in here so enjoy.