Part 38

Caily's POV

Today i was gonna head over to Cam's house to hang out. I put on my black joggers with my KAMFAM black sweatshirt and some Nike sandals. I grabbed and phone and drove to his house. We also wanted to visit Destiny and Cameron to see how he's doing. I got to Cam's house and walked in and saw him running his fingers through his hair like something had happened. "Hey babe are you ok?" He looked at me with no expression. "I have to go back ok tour for 2 months" he said. Have you ever gotten that feeling where you can literally feel your heart break? That's how I feel right now. "Oh" was all I could manage to get out. "I'm sorry I just found out trust me I would take you if I could" he said while hugging me. I started tear up "its ok but congrats your going on tour!" I smiled weakly. "But I am gonna miss you alot tho" I frowned and sighed. He hugged me "but why would you miss me?" I was confused does he not love me or something? "What?" I looked confused and he smirked. "Your going with me duh!" He said I couldn't even talk because I was so excited that I am going on tour with the love of my life! "OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CAM!" I yelled and threw my arms around him. "Ok now let's go visit Little Cam" I laughed because they have the same name. We drove to Destiny and Adrianna's house. When we got there we saw little Cameron sitting inside by the window. We walked in and greeted everyone and walked over to cam. "Hi there little cutie" I said in my baby voice. He let out a little giggle he's so adorable! Cam came up behind me and took him in his arms "hey there little guy" he said as he rocked him back and forth. "Now tell me why did you steal my name?" He said in a little pout and everyone started laughing. I think wanna have kids.. one day.. with Cam♡. I walked over to the girls in the kitchen "hey guys I need to tell you something" I said with a slight frown. They all looked confused "I'm going on tour with the guys so that means I have to leave" I said looking at them and they had the biggest smiles. "We are going with them too!! Because we are their opening acts!" They yelled. I was so happy I would be going on tour with the love of my life, and the awesome friends! We all hugged and walked back to the couch and saw the guys playing with little Cameron. We heard little footsteps come down the stairs and I saw a little girl who looked exactly like Adrianna. Adri stood up and walked over to her. "Hey baby" and she kissed her cheek. "Oh guys this is my daughter Camilla b-" Camilla cut her off "but you can call me cammy" she said in her little voice. I waved to her, she's so adorable! Then we heard a knock on the door I got up to answer it and Makiyah and Jake were standing there. "Hey girl" I said hugging her and I hugged jake. He walked over to Cammy first "hi I'm jake what's your name?" He asked her. "I'm Cammy, Adrianna is my mommy and Myles is my daddy" I saw Jake all confused and walked over to Adrianna and she talked to him in the kitchen and walked back out to Cammy. "Well I'm Uncle Jake" she smiled and hugged him. Then he walked over to little Cameron and played with his feet "hi there little Cam" he smiled this family was honestly the cutest. I can't wait to go on tour with everyone, it's gonna be so fun but a little stressful with the little ones. But it's gonna be awesome.

A/N- Hey guys so imma start the tour and everything maybe this weekend because I've been getting a lot of homework lately. So hang in there! And this is a dedication chapter to my amigas YourGirlCaily and kamfam4life95 so hope you guys like it.