Part 30

A/N- Hey guys HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I know i said i wouldn't update today but i have time till my family comes over to lets get this going!

Kalin's POV

I woke up with the evil light shining in my eye, I couldn't move at all my hands were tied down and i had something covering my eyes! "H-hello?" i said, i heard noises but i couldn't tell what it was "DESTINY!" i tried screaming. "HaHaHa very funny but your fiancé isn't gonna hear you!" a woman voice said. "Who are you and why are you doing this?" i asked i was scared for my life! "You don't remember me? Think high school" she said. I thought "I don't know just tell me!" i yelled they took of my bandanna. "Hi there sweety!" she said again. "N-no what are you doing here!" i yelled trying to get out. "Well i miss you"

*5 hours earlier*
Destiny's POV

I wake up happier then ever! But you know the stupid morning sickness ugh. I went to the bathroom did my business and tied up my hair into a bun and walked down stairs to cook breakfast. When the bacon started cooking i heard feet running down the stairs knowing it was Adri, Myles, and of course Kalin. "Morning guys" I said and they all rushed to sit down at the table. I served them all breakfast i swear to god i'm the only mature one in this house.

*Skip 4 hours bc it gets better*

Kalin's POV

"Hey babe" I said. "yeah?" destiny asked. "I'm gonna get some lunch what do you want?" i asked. "Hmm.. what about in-and-out?" i smiled and nodded my head and left the room and walked into Adri's. "Hey adri, Myles what do you guys want from in-and-out?" i asked. "Cheeseburgers i guess" they both said. i nodded my head and left. I headed into in-and-out and headed back to my car when i heard like yelling. I put the food down and naw a man trying to steal a girl's purse. I ran over there and punched the guy "Leave her alone!" i yelled and helped the girl. "Thanks Kalin" and she smirked i didnt understand how she knew me but before i could ask everything went black.

Adrianna's POV

"Kalin's been gone for a while hasn't he?" I asked. Myles nodded and we both walked into DEstiny's room and right when we walked in she started crying. "Des what's wrong!?" she showed me her phone she got a text from an unknown number saying 'Kalin will be forever mine! Don't care if your pregnant or married to him he's mine! you skank!' i started crying because there was picture with it. It was Kalin with a knife jammed into his leg and he was sitting in a chair. I broke down crying "N-No i j-just got him b-back!" i yelled and tugged on my hair. Myles hugged me "It's gonna be ok we are gonna find him and beat the crap out of this chick! well.. you guys are gonna beat her because I can't" i chuckled. "Guys I have to tell you a secret but you have to SWEAR! THAT YOU WILL NEVER EVER!! TELL ANYONE!" they both put up the right and said 'i swear'. "Ok well.. follow me" i led them to the basement where i had spy equipment and you know 'spy stuff' "YOUR A NINJA!" myles yelled i mentally face palmed myself. "I'm a secret spy" they both looked at me with wide eyes. "Watch i can prove it try to attack me from behind Myles" i said he nodded and he came up from behind and tried to put my in a chokehold but i flipped him over and twisted his arm "Ok OK! i believe you!" he tapped out. Me and Destiny started laughing. I got Destiny's phone and hooked it up to my computer so i can trace the number. "Ok so the number is coming from a cabin in the woods i can hook it up on my GPS and we can go over there." they nodded in agreement. As we were driving there Myles asked a really good question "what's our plan?" I thought to myself for a minute. "Ok Destiny your gonna go in and make it seem like your there to break it off with Kalin then Myles and I will follow behind you and i will attack the bitch and Myles and you untie Kalin and get him to the hospital." myles looked at me "What about you? How are you gonna catch up with us?" i looked down then back up since i was driving "Don't worry about me I'm not letting this chick getting away without telling me why she did this" we arrived at what looked like an abandon cabin in the woods. Destiny walked in and me and Myles walked around the back. we heard chatting and yelling we started walking carefully and slowly upstairs. I saw this girl had a gun pointed to the back of Destiny's head OH HELL NAH THAT BITCH EVEN HURTS MY FRIEND SHE DIES! I walked behind this girl and tapped on her shoulder she turned around OH MY GOD MAY I SAY HER FACE IS UGLY! "Who the hell are you!" she said in her snobby voice. "I'm your worst nightmare!" i said and i punched her and she fell I got on top of her and kept punching "Myles go!" i yelled and he ran in and helped destiny get Kalin lose. "GO take him to the hospital now!" i yelled. "N-no A-adrianna" Kalin tried to speak "It's our plan go I will be ok remember 'spy disguise' " he nodded and they rushed him to the hospital. I wrapped this girl in the chair and slapped her then she woke up. "So what's your name?" i asked as i played with a knife i brought. "SUCK MY ASS!" i shook my head "Now see that's not nice and not nice people get punishments" I jammed the knife into her leg "NOW ANSWER ME WHAT THE HELL IS YOU NAME AND WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO MY BROTHER!?" I yelled. I knew this girl from somewhere but I just couldn't remember her! "T-Tiffany" my eyes opened widely."y-you BITCH! FIRST YOU MAKE MY 6TH AND 8TH GRADE A LIVING HELL BY BULLYING ME BUT NOW YOUR TRYING TO KILL MY BROTHHER! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I screamed. I took and knife out and jammed in her other leg then took the out and left. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING!" she yelled but i didn't answer. I heard noises but i didn't care they i felt the biggest shock ever go through my leg. She shot my leg but just in time Myles came back to pick me up and he ran over to me. "Adrianna stay with me!" i couldn't keep my eyes open it was too hard.

Myles POV

After they took Kalin in I decided to go get Adrianna. I was in front of the cabin when I heard a gunshot then Adrianna came stumbling out with a wound on her leg. I ran straight over to her picked her up and tried to keep her awake "Adrianna! please stay with me!" i yelled i picked her up and ran into the hospital "Someone! I NEED HELP SHE'S BEEN SHOT!" i yelled. "what room is Kalin White in?" I asked the nurse. "Room 526" i nodded my head and ran. I saw him and destiny talking and smiling. "Hey K how are you doing?" i fake smiled because i have to tell him about adrianna. "I'm good now why are you fake smiling?" Kalin asked. "A-adrianna" i broke down into tears. "She got shot in her leg trying to like 'interrogate' that girl" i said crying. Destiny was beyond pissed now and she ran to the front desk and i chased after her. "What room is Adrianna White in?" she asked trying not to cry. "She just got out off surgery she is in room 527" we both looked at each other and ran. We got to her room and there she was.. my baby girl looking fragile, like glass. She smiled when she saw us....

A/N- Hey guys I will be updating the next part later or tomorrow ok so yeah! and the Tiffany girl is real. se used to bully me all the time calling me fat and i just really don't like her and she call me jealous which i'm not so yeah! ENJOY :-)