Part 16

Adrianna's POV

This doesn't make any sense to me! Why did Myles just straight out lie like that to me? He kissed me when he knew he was lying! "H-how could h-he" I whispered. Destiny and I were on our way home. Makiyah wanted to stay with Jake one more day and he offered to drive her back to our house tomorrow. "I'm sorry Adri I know you loved him a lot..." Destiny looked at my with sympathy. "Hey what about I go get some ice cream and you can set up some movies or netflix and we can have a lazy day?" I nodded my head in agreement. She left and I broke down crying. I ran to the bathroom looking through my cabinets then i came across a fresh blade. A leaned against the door and sat down. "It always comes down to this" I whispered. I cut myself 3 times and then i heard the front door open. Everything went black.

Destiny's POV

I walk into the house with 2 big tubs of ice cream. "Adri!" I walk around calling her name over and over. I walk over to the bathroom and try to open it but it's locked. I start banging on the door and I finally open it and I see something that kills me. I fall to the ground seeing my best friend with cuts on her wrist but she's past out. I drive her to the hospital as fast but safe as I can. I immediately call kalin and he is driving here right now.

Kalins POV

I get a call from Destiny telling me that Adrianna's in the hospital. I start crying when myles asks me what wrong and I just push him away because he caused all of this! I drive to hospital hesterically crying! I could never think that my sister would end up in the hospital! This is all myles fault! I run into the hospital but i don't see Destiny so she must be in the room. "Excuse me what room is Adrianna White in?" "Umm.. Mrs.White is in room... 253" I nodded my head and ran to her room. I walk in and see... my sister hook up... to rubes and machines. I start breaking down crying and destiny tried to comfort me but I just couldn't stop! I tell her I'm gonna be back later. I leave the hospital filled with rage. I was beyond pissed at this point!

A/N- What do you think Kalin is gonna do!? Uh-Oh! Guess you have to wait till next update! Which will be soon lol because I'm bored.