Part 26

Adrianna's POV
2 weeks later

I woke up on my bed.. :-( all alone. Nash, Natt, and melina had to go back to Magcon to continue their tour. I got up out of bed and I saw Destiny, Kalin and .... Myles. "Um Morning guys" I said, now all eyes were on me. "Hey morning Adri, me and Myles are going to the studio." Kalin spoke up. I nodded my head and never once looked at Myles. Kalin and Destiny went upstairs so it was me and Myles in the kitchen. "Adri can w-" I cut him off by walking away. I didn't want to here what he had to say! I was really pissed at him! "Please can I talk to you!" He yelled. I looked at him "why! WHY would I fucking listen to what you have to say! All that has been coming out of your mouths were lies! Then you have the fucking nerve to punch my boyfriend in the fucking nose! Why are you so jealous! You obviously don't care about how I feel because you feel like you can go around and do whatever the hell you want! And why do you care? You broke my h-heart and I-I don't think I c-can ever be o-ok" I started crying. He tried to wrap his arms around me but I ran up to my room and slammed the door shut. I walked over to my drawer and grab out my song book. I started writing a song. (Born to die by: Lana del rey)

Why?
Who me?
Why?

Feet don’t fail me now
Take me to the finish line
Oh my heart it breaks every step that I take
But I’m hoping at the gates,
They’ll tell me that you’re mine

Walking through the city streets
Is it by mistake or design
I feel so alone on the Friday nights
Can you make it feel like home, if I tell you you’re mine?
It's like I told you honey

Don’t make me sad, don’t make me cry
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough
I don’t know why
Keep making me laugh
Let’s go get high
The road is long, we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime

Come on take a walk on the wild side
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane
Choose your last words, this is the last time
Cause you and I, we were born to die

Lost but now I am found
I can see but once I was blind
I was so confused as a little child
Trying to take what I could get
Scared that I couldn't find
All the answers honey

Don’t make me sad, don’t make me cry
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough
I don’t know why
Keep making me laugh
Let's go get high
The road is long, we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime

Come on take a walk on the wild side
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane
Choose your last words,
This is the last time
Cause you and I
We were born to die [3x]

Come on and take a walk on the wild side
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane

Don’t make me sad, don’t make me cry
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough
I don’t know why
Keep making me laugh
Let's go get high
The road is long, we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime

Come on take a walk on the wild side
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane...
Choose your last words,
This is the last time
Cause you and I
We were born to die

It took me about an hour to write it so then I opened up my camera and started filming me singing it and I posted it on youtube. I didn't this because that's how I feel right now.. I just born to die.. I sat on my bed crying. My phone, ipad, and computer kept making noises. I heard mumbling outside my door but I didn't care to see who it was. I heard the door open then close but kind of quiet. I couldn't stop crying I just.. kept wondering why would her care? "A-adrianna" I wouldn't turn around because I knew who it was. "I-is that h-how you feel?" I didn't answer him. "P-please answer me" he started crying. "Myles... why do you even care about me?" I finally shifted after I asked him that. "I care because... because.. I still love you! I never stopped!" I started to cry in my hands. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "I-I miss you t-too myles but.. y-you really h-hurt me and I-I don't think I w-want to be I-in a relationship y-yet" I kept crying. "Sshhh it's ok.. I understand" he said while rubbing my arms. His voice is so soothing ... wait ni Adrianna! But like I do miss him.. what do I do!? I'm so overwhelmed right now. Kalin&Myles eventually left to go to the studio. I started writing in my journal how I felt when another song popped in my head! (Young and beautiful by: Lana del rey)

I've seen the world
Done it all
Had my cake now
Diamonds, brilliant
And Bel Air now
Hot summer nights, mid July
When you and I were forever wild
The crazy days, city lights
The way you'd play with me like a child

Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?

I've seen the world, lit it up
As my stage now
Channeling angels in the new age now
Hot summer days, rock 'n' roll
The way you play for me at your show
And all the ways I got to know
Your pretty face and electric soul

Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?

Dear lord, when I get to heaven
Please let me bring my man
When he comes tell me that you'll let him in
Father tell me if you can
Oh that grace, oh that body
Oh that face makes me wanna party
He's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds

Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?

I smiled, at the thought that I wrote two awesome songs. I videotaped this one and posted it on youtube. I got a call from an unknown number.

U-unknown A-Me

A-Hello?

U- Hi this is Republic Records, my name is Jenna

A- Hi

U- Hi I wanted to know if you wanted to come into the studio and record those two songs and maybe we can sign you?

A- yeah! That's awesome! Thank you so much!

U- no problem just come here in half an hour

A- ok bye

I hung up and started screaming then Destiny came running in. "WHATS GOING ON!?" She screamed and I started laughing. "REPUBLIC RECORDS WANTS TO SIGN ME!" Her jaw dropped. She ran to my closet and picked out a cute outfit. "GO GET IN THAT SHOWER RIGHT NOW AND PUT THIS ON!" I was laughing so hard. I hopped in the shower and wash up and yeah. I got out and put on what destiny picked out for me. It was a white t-shirt with two black stripes going across the top, with black jeans, and my retro 7's. I got in my car and started driving to the studio. I saw Kalin and Myles there they saw me and liked confused. I walked into the studio and follow behind me. I started singing the first song Born to Die and there mouths dropped. I guess i was really good. Then i sang my second one Young And Beautiful and i think they loved that one because when I came out their mouths were still opened. I walked over to them and closed there mouths "your gonna catch flies" I started laughing. "Sis I didn't know you could sing!" Kalin spoke up. "I guess it runs in the family" I smiled. "Y-Yeah that was.. amazing" myles said scratching the backnowledge of his neck. "Thanks" I looked down and blushed. Then a lady walked in. "Hi I'm Jenna you must be Adrianna?" I shook her hand "yes" . I drove back home. "OMG SO HOW DID IT GO!?" Destiny pounced on top of me. "It was ok" I said calmly flipping through channels. "That's not a good answer" she replied. "IT WAS AWESOME! They really loved my songs and guess what! THEY MIGHT SIGN ME!" he jaw dropped and then she started screaming! I swear our neighbors probably think we are getting rapped!

A/N- Hey guys! Adyles is back on!... NEXT CHAPTER! lol I'll update tomorrow since I have alot of homework so hope you enjoy!