Part 33

A/N- Before I start AHHH! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME TO 2K READS! OMFG AHSKWLAOXJDK! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Ok imma make this long but warning you guys might cry.

Destinys POV

I wake up in the middle of the jug feeling something weird. I move the blankets and see blood everywhere! I started screaming "KALIN!!" He jumps up and he starts crying. He rushes me to the hospital and we get in right away. I can't lose my babies! I keep crying by now i can't even talk without choking on my tears. The doctor walks in. "Hi my name is Dr.James and I saw you started bleeding and your 5 months pregnant?" I nodded my head. "Ok well I have good news and bad news, good news is your still pregnant, bad news is you only have one child because you lost the other one (I don't think that's even possible but W.E!)" I start crying I'm happy that I have at least a child still but I lost the other one. "Do you know which one we lost? Boy or girl?" I asked shaking while kalin is rubbing my arm. "You lost.." he says flipping through his papers. "You lost the girl" I start crying again. The doctor walks out and Me and Kalin start to head back home. "Babe.. can we make a little tombstone for our babygirl in our backyard? Just so I can remember her" he nods his head. "Her name was gonna be Alexis Kyle White" I start crying again. I hear footsteps coming closer to our room. "D-destiny?" I hear Adrianna. "A-adri" she walks in. "What happened?" I saw tears form in her eyes. "W-we lost Alexis Kyle White" I said crying. Adrianna was on the floor crying her eyes out. Kalin walked out into Myles room.

Kalins POV

I walk over to Myles room and sit next to him on the bed and start shaking him to wake up. "Hmm?" I continue shaking him. "What?" He asked sitting up and saw my big red puffy eyes. "Bro what happened?" He asked rubbing my back. "We l-lost Alexis Kyle White... she's gone" I cried into my hands. He pulled me into a hug. And i could hear him crying. "It's ok bro she still has the other baby thank god" I nod my head. I walked out of his room and head downstairs to get some water. I can't believe this happened.. to us.. to this family. Why.

             *The Next Day*

Adrianna's POV

We called the whole family once again to come back over for something important. They all arrived and looked confused as to what was going on. I lead everyone to the back yard to see Kalin and Adrianna standing on each side of a tombstone. "Umm hi guys, we wanted everyone to come today here because last night and angel was sent to heaven. Her name was Alexis Kyle White. Just with 4 months to go of the pregnancy and she decided to leave us. I-it was very tragic but she's in a b-better place now" everyone was crying so was I. I was supposed to be the aunt of both of them, now I will make sure to take extra care of this next one. Myles embraced me in a hug and i couldn't stop crying at the fact that basically my sister lost her own baby. "Shh its gonna be ok babygirl" he whispered in my ear.

No one's POV

The whole family was crying, No one was gonna be ok after this, they lost a baby! Heaven gained an angel today and it's messed up because that angel was supposed to be alive. But I guess not this time.

Destiny's POV

Everyone started leaving after they payed their respects to my babygirl. It's so sad why did thus have to happen to me! Why me I feel so depressed. Have you ever gotten that feeling where you can literally feel your heart break? That's how I feel now. I can't feel anymore, just numb. That's all I felt and could think of.. being numb. I walked upstairs and wrapped myself up in a blanket. I'm just a burrito of sadness.

A/N- ok guys I know I said it would be long but I have alot of homework so hope you enjoy and stay beautiful .