079

• • •

• • •

"You sunshine, you temptress. My hand's at risk, I fold. Crisp trepidation. I'll try to shake this soon. Spreading you open, is the only way of knowing you"

Harry Styles,
Fine Line

• • •

C H A R L I E  moved instantly at his words, throwing her leg over his waist and straddling his lap. Her lips moved to his again and her hands pushed his back against the pillow.

Her lips fell over his in a rushed embrace, conveying the love and desperation in her that words could never say. Her hands set on the side of his face. She then felt his hands on her thighs, pulling her as close as he could get here.

Bucky moved his lips from hers when he couldn't breathe and his blue eyes met the green of hers. "If your back hurts or anything else, you'll tell me, right?"

She groaned slightly, "Yes, I promise. Now shut the hell up."

Their lips met again in a rush and Charlie couldn't stop herself from moving her hips slowly against his; smiling through their kiss when she heard the barely there moan.

She only repeated her movements twice before she was thrown backwards into the bed, Bucky's lips attacking her neck on that one spot.

"Oh my God," She moaned softly, her eyes falling shut as she shifted underneath him.

She felt him smile against her neck and she opened her eyes. Her fingers curled around his neck, tugging on the soft hair that grew.

Bucky moved then, his hands working at pulling off the pajama shirt she was wearing. As soon as it was tossed aside, he peeled back the black shirt he wore and threw it across the room.

"I forgot how muscly you are." Charlie giggled softly and set her hands on his chest. Her fingers traced the hard lines of his abdomen and she watched him suck in his breath from her cold hands. "Sorry."

"Don't be sorry, I like it." He told her, moving his attention towards untying the little knot that held her sweatpants around her waist. When it was finally removed, he laughed quietly at the black underwear she was wearing. "We match."

"What?"

"Your panties are the same color as mine."

"Ew, don't say panties. I hate that word." Charlie cringed.

Bucky smiled at her and moved to lean against her, pressing his lips on hers briefly. "Panties, panties, panties."

Charlie laughed and covered his mouth with his hands. "Why don't you shut up and take them off me instead?"

"That's a good question, I don't know what's taking me so long." He was quick to fire back.

She smiled again and cupped the side of his cheek, bringing him back to kiss her. "You're so fucking cute." She told him when they parted.