080

• • •

• • •

"I can feel you take control of who I am and all I've ever known; loving you's the antidote"

Harry Styles,
Golden

• • •

"S O how's your day been?" Bucky asked Charlie, resting his head on her clothed chest.

"Oh, you know, the usual." Charlie said, looking up at the ceiling and grimacing slightly at the pressure on her back. "I accidentally froze my bathroom, and now my boyfriend's dick is frozen inside me. The typical today of your average twenty six year old girl."

Bucky moved to look up at her. "I love you, though."

"I love you too, metal man." Charlie smiled and looked down at him. She moved her hand to playfully run her hand in the puff of hair that sat on top of his head.

It had been almost an hour since she had spoken to Addie, and her friend had yet to grace them with her presence. And Bucky's hope of the ice melting diminished as more time passed by.

Charlie set her hands on Bucky's back, tracing comforting circles onto his soft skin. "What should I do about my grandfather?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well he offered Oliver and I a place to live. So we are with family and he can help us with our mutations."

"Why don't you take his offer up?"

"Because I miss our home. I miss my old bedroom and the pizza night's. I miss movie nights and the old couches. I grew up in that house. I'm not ready to say goodbye to it."

"And you have a particularly handsome boyfriend living there too."

Charlie scrunched up her eyebrows. "Jack Dawson doesn't live in my house?" She asked with confusion.

"Oh, ha ha, you are just too funny." Bucky deadpanned, running his fingers along her side.

"Stop," Charlie squealed and laughed loudly. Then she grimaced at the pain in her leg. "Ow, stop making me laugh and move."

"Sorry, my bad."

Before their conversation could continue there was a knock at the door and Addie's voice came through it. "Charlie, can I come in?"

Bucky groaned loudly and pulled the blanket over his head.

"Yeah, you can!" Charlie yelled.