Horo, the Chakra Manipulator

Heyy guys. Sooooooo sorry I've been gone for so long and haven't been able to update. I caught a disease called chikungunya and I couldn't walk for days. Don't worry :) I'm better now (although soon I'll have my relapse and then I'm down again)

And then school had me sooo busy I had no time to write. But I'm back now! Hope you like this chapter! Vote!!!!

Lea's POV

"Why are we hear again?" I asked the old man, my eye twitching.

Horo turned to me. "Just testing something, that's all."

I rolled my eyes and leaned back on the tree. I was sitting on a branch, my sword hanging down from my side. I closed my eyes and sighed. "How informative."

Horo chuckled. "You're too feisty for your own good, you know that?"

I opened my eyes and jumped from the tree. "Let's just get this over with," I said. It was almost midday and my stomach had been growling for the better part of an hour. Not that the old geezer cared...

I faced the waterfall. At first I had been curious as to why he brought me here, but now I just wanted to go hope, eat some ramen and take a nap.

"Don't get so eager," Horo commented. "I'm pretty sure you won't be able to do what I had in mind."

I raised one brow. "Oh? And what is that?"

He rested a finger on his chin, thoughtful. "Yeah, now that I think of it, it's best that we start with something simpler. Like kunai practice of something."

My eye twitched. "Excuse me?"

"Too much? Or maybe we should just do a little sparring. Don't worry, I'll go easy on you."

"You think I'm some weakling, you old geezer?! I could take you down in two seconds flat!" I had no idea if I could take him down or not, but it was too late to back down. He went a tad too far insulting me like that.

His eyes narrowed at my words. "You? Look at how skinny you are. You couldn't bat a fly."

I gritted my teeth, trying to hold in my anger. Why was his words making me so angry? Usually, I never really cared what others said. "You want to die, do you?" I growled.

He grinned evilly and I lost it. I charged after him, drawing my sword while I'm at it. With a loud shout I tried slicing him but, suddenly, he wasn't there.

"As I said, weak."

I spun on my heels, my sword ready to cut his head off but he was gone again. "Why don't you stay one place and fight like a man!" I shouted.

"I'm right here," he called. I turned. He smiled at me. "Come at me."

I didn't even hesitate. I charged after him, holding my sword with both hands so that there will be more force. I brought it down with another loud cry but then suddenly I was in the air and my sword was no longer in my hand. I spun around, before landing hard on the ground. I opened my eyes and came face to face with my own sword pointing down at me.

"You lose."

I struggled to my feet, wiping the blood from the corner of my mouth. "What just happened to me?"

Horo flipped the sword over, catching it at its tip. He handed it to me. "You got anger and lost control."

I stared at him. "You did that to me on purpose?"

"I've been told that you're a pretty scary person when you're angry. What a disappointment."

I put my sword back into its sheath, feeling the anger drain away. "Sorry I couldn't deliver," I said sarcastically.