The Final Surprise

Kakashi didn't answer for a moment. I stared at him, wondering if he had heard me.

"Did you -"

"The Ten Tails?" he echoed. "You ... have the Ten Tails inside of you? H-how is that even possible?"

I sighed, feeling slightly guilty for lying to him. "What do you mean how is that possible. Some pyscho sealed the Ten Tails within me. How else could it have happened?"

He shook his head, coming forward. I could just imagine how he must be feeling right now. Shocked beyond shocked. Hell, I would be too if someone had told me the Ten Tails was sealed within them. I would have ran for my dear life, to be honest.

"That would explain that crazy chakra. And the way it affected your kekkei genkai. You're just like Naruto..." He muttered the last part to himself but I heard it.

"What do you mean I'm just like Naruto?" I asked, confused as to why he would be important.

Kakashi looked directly at me, his face serious. "Naruto ... he has the Nine Tail Fox sealed within him."

My eyes widened in shock. Naruto? Crazy, energetic Naruto had a beast the shape of a fox hidden inside him? As soon as I thought it I immediately felt bad. Who was I to judge? I was a beast.

"You didn't know?" he said. "Naruto's a jinjuriki. Been that since the day he was born."

"But ... but he seems so normal. Well, as normal as Naruto could get." But it would explain why he became so strong during out fight with Orochimaru.

"Enough about Naruto. You have the Ten Tails sealed within you. The most powerful creature in the world. It should be too much for you."

I shrugged, laying back against my pillow and closing my eyes. "Good immune system, maybe?"

"Stop joking about it, Lea. Something you're telling me isn't right."

I sighed and sat back up, feeling tired. "Okay, what if I told you that there's more to my story. Would you just accept it without asking me any questions?"

His answer came sure and fast. "No."

I gave him a pointed look before lying back down and closing my eyes. "See? That's why I didn't tell you everything."

"This is important information, Lea. I need to know."

"Why is it so important?" I asked. "Why do you need to know so much about me when me having the Ten Tails won't affect you guys whatsoever? Why can't you just let me live my life peacefully?"

"If you don't want to tell me you don't have to," he assured me. "But bear in mind, it's best to let someone else know. You might need the help in the future."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

"I'm serious, Lea." He sounded weary, like it was hell getting through to me. I grinned.

"I heard you the first time, Kakashi."

I heard him stand. I opened my eyes and sat back up. "This is just between the two of us, you heard me?"

He looked at me and nodded. What was with the guys of Konoha? Why did they have to act so cool? They weren't fooling anyone...

"As you wish," he said.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "I'm serious, Kakashi."

"Hey, who's the sensei here? I said I'll keep your secret. Now go to sleep, you look tired." He came forward and pulled the sheet up on me. I laid back down slowly, watching him warily. I had to admit though, I was tired.