Cutting The Fabric

This one is so.... Karlie I can't.

And oh, this one would go to one of the best people I know, oh god, she's like the prettiest ever and I love you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dry wind had started to exasperate Karlie, as she glanced beside at Aaron who was driving the car. Two other cars were following them like bumblebees, all of Karlie’s followers or rather sidekicks would have been the better word for them, were seated in them, drinking and passing on the beer amongst each other, amidst the loud rock and metal music they were singing along to.

“She maddens me.”

Karlie breathed out a cloud of smoke, a menthol cigarette held between her index finger and thumb as she flicked out ashes out of the window. One could notice a pack of hard smokes between them, about 7 of the rolls used already. Aaron glared at the model for a moment before turning his attention to the road and switching the gears as they were driving up the cliff.

“She’s your wife. You’re actually getting paid to be with a world class act. I would’ve literally had my way with her if she was my wife.”

He said, pulling up his sunglasses so that he could cover his dark brown eyes from the sight of the onlookers. Behind them, he could hear Pierre and Darren screaming along to what they called music and he called noise. Karlie shifted uncomfortably as she put on her leather jacket even though it was humid than it ever could have been.

Her eyebrows knitted themselves in a permanent frown before she turned to him to reply.

“I woke up in her room today.”

A devilish smirk formed on Aaron’s face as he turned to Karlie to continue.

“Ha, knew it! Fucked her right, didn’t you, my girl?”

Karlie’s face formed a bothered expression as she blew some smoke on his face forcefully, causing him to cough violently.

After a small coughing bout, Aaron glared at Karlie, who seemed hardly unaffected by all her antics and retorted in a soft tone of voice.

“Did she find out about her?”

Karlie flicked out the cigarette out of the window and tilted her neck to the side before reaching upto Aaron’s ears. Laying a hand on his dark brown spiked up hair, Karlie leaned in to reply.

“Would she be alive if she did?”

Aaron smirked on hearing so, his hand that fixed upon the driving wheel did not hesitate to place itself on Karlie’s thigh before he leaned in to kiss her cheeks.

“I know babe, let’s get this over with though, shall we?”

Karlie nodded, making sure that her jacket was on her as she got out of the car after finding out that the crew was here.

About seven people, most of them who looked like they worked under a mafia crew, holding guns and one of them that seemed to be the leader kicked the tyre as he talked into the phone.

“50 grand by tonight or up he goes.”

A black haired man, fairly handsome with bushy eyebrows that seemed to cover his eyes said before slamming the flip phone shut and turning to face Karlie.

“Ahh, Miss Kloss! Been a while, eh?”

He flashed a toothless grin, extending a single long and yellowed index finger towards Karlie, who glared at it in absolute disgust.