pretty ass bitches gonna get it

*slaps whip against leather boots*

So, well, I had to talk.

And by talk, I mean slam stuff to your face bc I want to and I can and try and stop me, girl.

wait, did my bbygirls think this was an update?

:0

anyways.

so basically, like I've impressed upon you earlier.

The. Book. Isn't. Getting. Enough. Response.

and I just put it to you in a gentle manner earlier but oh, this time, you've really hit a nerve.

like literally, I've been working so effing hard on this, and hahahaha y'all go like :

"hey, let's just read her stuff and leave it like so that she can brood over where she went wrong bc we didn't vote, it's so much fun trying to hit a nerve and like provoke her to write another mouth off for us."

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhafuckyoufuckingbitcheshahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahaha

like I can be a bitch as you might already know and there's a reason why I haven't been having the goddamn time to interact with readers but what the fuck like I always thank some of you personally for voting or something like what do you want an iphone 6 from me???

so you might know lately, the outrage on tumblr against whatever happened due to the tweet and shite. and loads of writers did lose their interest and gave up on their works and goddamn you, you have no idea how harshly it affected me.

and by harshly, I mean I started posting loads more about kaylor lol.

people did lose their interest, we do know that that single post/tweet does affect the reader base for our works to some extent bc man, c'mon you are a swiftie yeah?

literally, it is such a fucking let down for me I just want to throw my iphone at a very soft surface (like your face) but I don't bc I've got kaylor stuff on it.

you guys literally never understand what voting/commenting does to a writer's esteem like what the fuck do you need me to put it down in a contract for you?

i did have a writer's block that lasted maybe 2 weeks? and like I had this awesomesauce reader/homegirl/mate/kaylor portal/lifeline who got me out of this? (like I love you so much she's my main bitch atm.)

and during that period, I actually had thoughts of giving up kaylor bc that just limits my writing capabilities and i've been told many a times to write something that's not a fanfic/romance/same sex and I might just do that.

like there are always all these people who put you down and go :

"c'mon, karlie is not that dark in reality!"

"i want more sex."

[i personally think you need a bible really]

and alright, I do get the fact that ofc she's like 200% sunshine but wtf dont you get what an au means like do you need me to throw my language books at you? (i have like 6 of them for reference)

wait and some of you are like sharing my works on tumblr and twitter and shiz?

FUCKING. ASK. FOR. PERMISSION. FIRST. BITCH.

you know, I spend hours in the making, wondering where I went wrong with the last chapters when I compare the no. of views to those of comments and votes?

"nothing, just the readers are behaving like fucking Beyonce and someone needs to show them their place."

and I'm here to do just that.

alright, there's this goddamn star button at the bottom of the screen.

HIT IT WITH ALL YOU GOT.

there's this blank message box at the end of the screen.

SLAM AN "I LOVE YOU" ON YOUR KEYBOARD.

i actually wrote like what, 8 alternate chapters for one single chapter bc i was so down and thought that that suck and like wtf I would've just given up on all of it??

know man, I'm capable of killing you just by pouting man like you'd be dead faster than you can say "sabotage" and i will just stand there cackling like a witch like what the fuck I'm not doing this anymore.

and like really, you really wanna know how dedicated I am to afire love?

• i write at 3 am in the night
• i write during school
• i write while waiting for my grande java chip frappe in starbucks
• i write during fam dinners bc life

AND THIS ONE FUCKING TIME I JUST WENT BLANK DURING AN EXAM AND PULLED OUT MY PHONE AND STARTED WRITING BC I JUST LOST MY CHILL THERE.

seriously, girls if you can't vote or rather even show your support to a writer in one way or another, I don't think I'm myself bound to you to update just for your sakes or feel like reading and I could just post unedited chapters so that you can pick out mistakes and rectify them yourselves.

and oh boy, you don't know how capable I am of deleting this, bc trust me I did do it for this other book of mine and it did not go well. not at all.

lastly.

to xx writer:

"shading other writers is not cool, bbydoll and really, if you think you could've pulled it off better, like just say that to my face you don't gotta post it online, babe. #thirsty."

kbyefhanks, fuck you and your kaylor shipping heart.

tumblr is karlieaf if you wanna send hate bc literally, I'm so used to it now Idec you can vent freely.

(the apple above is you and I'm the fucking queen bloody dumbfucks)

#sorrynotsorry