Gratuitous Violence

Right in the feels, I aim this one.

----------------------------

A week had passed by without much activity, as did the days that were ticked off on the calendar by an eager child, waiting for his birthday. As the cold winter had come to pass, so did Karlie and Taylor's relationship; or so it seemed to be.

Nobody had spoken a word to each other after the last encounter, no missed calls, zero persuasion on Karlie's part. Taylor on the other hand, pretended as if she never had a girlfriend named Karlie Kloss and continued about her business as if there hadn't been anything or rather, someone keeping her from it. Both the minds were yet not over that night : Karlie, sorry for having been so rude and Taylor, for having been misbehaved with in such a manner that the scars on her wrist were living proof that she had been abused.

The very same time, or as luck would have it, Kendall and Cara had ended their relationship. Despite of the fact that the two had developed an extremely close bond in a mere span of four months; Kendall cited reasons that she had to focus upon her career and given that her relationship with Cara was criticized excessively by her family, she hardly seemed to put in the effort that was required to make it work.

* * *

Another windy January morning was accompanied by the shrieks of a young child in Taylor's apartment. The boy had kept his promise of coming back and his aunt couldn't have been more overjoyed, since she had only been poring over her failed relationship over a glass of wine in the past week.

"How is my baby?" Taylor asked him, picking him up in her arms.

Ruffling through his dirty blonde hair and glancing at his features which had a wide grin spread across them; Taylor smiled for what seemed like the first time in the past week as she kissed him on the cheeks and sat him on the couch in front of her.

"I'm awesome! Dad got me new Pokemon cards! Wanna see?" He asked, jumping up and down out of excitement and biting down on his knuckles as he did whenever he was overjoyed. The singer nodded tiredly, signaling him to get back his bag which was placed upon the floor.

Half an hour or so passed by, while the boy continued to show her different cards and though Taylor hardly understood what it was all about, she continued to smile and nod every statement he said; just to let him know that she was listening.

"And that's it, but Dad promised me new cards," Ashton said, fixing his pack of cards safe for trade, "I'll show you them later, aunt Taylor."

Meanwhile, unnoticed by the young boy, Taylor was staring at her phone screen in shock. Pure, horrid shock.

Karlie Kloss, seen coming out of a bar along with a mystery girl in the early hours of morning. The two were seen going up to the VVIP lounge late last night, according to an insider.

Sources have confirmed the model's split from pop sensation Taylor Swift, who hasn't been seen in public ever since the supposed break up.

A picture of the model along with a girl, whom Taylor couldn't recognize properly was plastered across the screen.

So that's how she was dealing with it. Picking up chicks from the bar, partying late nights and seemingly unaffected by the fact that they hadn't spoken in days.

Yet, Taylor missed her presence so much. And she knew it was intensely wrong of her to do so, given the behavior she was meted out with that night. But only time heals the wounds of love, and that was the very thing that hadn't exactly come to pass.

A gentle tug at the bottom of her shirt wrought Taylor out of her thoughts, as she tried to smile through the tears that didn't stop flowing.

"Where's Kar-wie? Isn't she home?" Ashton asked, looking up at the singer who froze on the very mention of the model. The young boy frowned upon seeing his aunt cry then, and therefore stood up on the couch and wiped away the tears with his patterned handkerchief.