Still Not Over You

Taylor was sitting on the couch, with her chin held up in the palm of her hand and the other, holding her iPhone which had Karlie's contact open upon it. She had literally tried the model a dozen number of times but to no avail.

2 am in the night and Karlie had still not come home.

Ashton had left hours ago, with a promise to come back to his aunt once his Mama allowed him to. Taylor couldn't have been more happier - her nephew had to be one of presences whom she was overwhelmed to have by her side.

Dressed in a loose white shirt and denim shorts, Taylor still glanced at the door every second or two in hope of hearing a click sound or maybe the doorbell, signifying the model was home. But she never did, and hard as she tried not to cry, tears flowed down her cheeks as freely as water down a stream.

Taylor paced around the room, her breath and fast footsteps the only sound that could be heard throughout. Karlie should've been there hours ago, for their date but she hadn't and that reminded Taylor of the time in the alleyway, where she had been brutally punched in the gut and kicked in the abdomen.

What if the same had happened to the model?

What if she had been nabbed by a similar bunch of men?

What if...

Obnoxious thoughts formed in Taylor's mind as she took her seat on the position that she had vacated before. Her phone screen lit up constantly, with tweets from people she had subscribed to or notifications from other sites but she paid no attention.

She needed Karlie to be safe for her.

Soon enough, the doorbell rang and Taylor hurried over to the door, wiping her eyes on her sleeves and forced a smile to hide the tears that she had shed lately.

The same tall, lanky yet toned figure stared back at her, but something was seriously off about the model.

Simply setting the handbag and her baseball jacket on the edge of the couch, Karlie disappeared into the room that she was accustomed to share with Taylor whenever she stayed over.

Pulling out drawers and tossing clothes around as if she was in search of something important, Karlie couldn't help but grit her teeth when shd didn't find what she was looking for.

She had placed the flip-top boxes right there, above the corked champagne bottle but guessing by the look of the empty drawers and the shabby cabinet; she had burned it all out.

Karlie thought of going back outside to get some smokes but a simple shot of glance at the wall clock told her that she would no longer be welcome at the local store.

Yet, the model continued to rummage amongst various bags, digging out all sorts of clothes from the closet but not a single cigarette.

Not one.

Once Karlie thought about it for a second moment, licking her lips as she did so; the model came to terms with the fact that she would have to go through the night without a pack of Marlboro.

But how could she distract her mind from the thought of smokes all throughout a span of around 5 hours?

Not did Karlie notice Taylor walk into the room with the baseball jacket that read her name in her hand, and one look upon the still singer, who was staring at her curiously - Karlie realized.

Sex.

Dropping all the various cosmetics and lingerie that was holding at the moment, Karlie briskly walked towards Taylor and pulled out the jacket from her hand. Curiously stared at for the action, the model placed it by the side of the TV and wrapped her hands around the singer's waist. Tightly too, might one add.