Chance Meetings

Karlie was sitting on the edge of the couch, her ears eagerly waiting for the ring of her phone, Taylor returning her calls. Even if it was for shouting now, it was alright as long as the girl would calm down if screaming a few curses would soothe the singer's nerves.

The media seemed to have noticed Taylor, storming out of the apartment with her trenchcoat, early in the morning that too. Now that it was around 9 PM in the night, Karlie could still hear a couple of voices downstairs, screaming and calling for an explanation, but Karlie had no words to say.

The doorbell rang, and Karlie jumped to her feet, hoping to see Taylor at the door.

"Oh. Come on in."

Karlie said softly, holding the door wide for a sweaty Aaron to come in, his hands holding onto two bags from the supermarket, six pack beers and chips peeking out.

"It's darnit crazy out there! What's happened? Where's Taylor?"

He asked, setting down the bags on the square table and pulling out a coffee table book from beneath.

Karlie sat beside him, as she switched on the television for Aaron to see it himself.

"Taylor Swift Kloss, the new tourist ambassador of New York City, was seen storming out of her house, shared with wife Karlie Kloss of course, in the wee hours of early New York morning! Swift was last seen outside the Times Square, by a few fans who commented that she was driving rather furiously towards an unknown location.

Has the two day old romance already died down or is it as the rumor mills have weaved? Is Karlie actually being paid in millions by Taylor's publicists for keeping up an act of marriage?

"Ah, two lovely ladies fighting out a storm! No wonder Karlie's been keeping off her modelling assignments now. Problems at home do have to be attended to, don't they, Cheryl?"

The rotund lady that had a rather horsy face laughed her face off, before stopping and continuing with further comments on Karlie's personal life.

"Fuck! Erica. She saw her, didn't she? No wonder..."

Aaron stopped, scratching the back of his neck, still reading the headlines that were cast upon the TV and cursing the newswoman under his breath.

Karlie glared at him, and then turned her attention towards the TV.

He pulled one of the bags towards him and took out a couple of beer bottles out of it.

Karlie handed him the bottle opener that was lying on the dinner table, and he uncorked the two and handed her one.

"I don't need it, thanks."

Karlie pushed it back as she read on the news, that were now flashing the pictures from the first night, when they got married.

Fumbling around his pockets, Aaron threw her a pack of smokes, which Karlie was too clumsy to catch right then.

"Fucker."

Karlie murmered, picking up the pack of Marlboro from the ground and removing a purple lighter from her own pocket.

"She's your wife. Howsoever much you do dislike her, atleast be good to her, Karls."

Aaron took a deep swig of his chilled beer before setting it down on the table.

"Kind of funny coming from a man, who had threesomes with girls, other than his girlfriend."

Karlie sneered, lighting up her cigarette and placing her long legs on the table, two of her fingers coiled around a cigarette.

"Kiara had me sexually frustrated, you know that! With all the "no sex before marriage" shit!"