Nicotine Takes Over

An orange-red glow filled up the entire room, once Taylor drew apart the curtains to let the sunlight in. She was all ready; dressed in an old cashmere sweater and skinny jeans. She expected someone during the course of morning but Taylor doubted that until Karlie was up, she could prepare for his visit.

Moving towards the sleeping model, who had her head buried under a pillow or two, Taylor bent down on her knees against the edge of the bed and ran a thumb across Karlie's flushed cheeks.

She couldn't help but adore the model, who had soft snores emanating from her up-turned little nose and how her pink lips pressed against the sheets, with her back all bare, facing her. From the corner of her eyes, she could also see her chain, the initial standing out onto the next pillow and hard as Taylor wanted not to wake the model up, she had to.

"Karlie, baby wake up?"

The singer addressed her, her fingers slicking the dark brown hair back from her face. Upon noticing the sight of dark, purplish marks on her neck, Taylor giggled before she kissed the top of Karlie's forehead and spoke up again.

"Rise and shine?"

The model stirred for a second or two, probably under the effect of the scorching gaze of sunlight upon her back, but never opened her eyes.

Now that Taylor knew that the younger girl won't get up unless she tried something different; the singer cleared her throat before stating.

"Karlie. I'm pregnant."

The model's heavy eyelids fluttered open for a moment, revealing a pair of sleepy hazel eyes and Taylor's lips curved into a smile, now that she had managed to get the model to wake up.

"Not again!"

Karlie scowled, before she shook her head in disbelief and closed her eyes again. Taylor let out a small chuckled before brushing her nose against the brunette's and asking her to wake up since it was already ten.

"What do I get if I wake up?"

The model's husky voice asked Taylor, who had her left hand cupping Karlie's cheeks and she thought for a moment before she answered.

"A date tonight. I have reservations at this place I've wanted to try out for a while."

Karlie nodded upon hearing so, but didn't attempt to get up. Her muscles were aching and if only there was a higher power that could manage to get out of bed, she wouldn't have been more thankful.

"Why are you dressed, though?"

The younger girl asked, once she pulled Taylor towards her and saw her fully clothed.

The singer pressed her lips to the model's, hoping for her to shut up before answering.

"We're expecting a guest."

Karlie's eyebrows knitted into a permanent frown, her eyes searching the ocean blue ones in front of her.

"Who is it?"

Taylor's features twisted into a playful smirk, her red lips touching Karlie's pink ones for the last time before she answered.

"You'll see."

* * *

"What the actual fuck?"

Karlie mumbled under her breath once she saw Taylor walk in with a six year old boy, who looked like he could pass for her nephew. All dressed in a short white dress for the summer and her baseball jacket in one hand, for it was a bit too cold for her liking; the brunette's eyes widened on seeing the young boy wrap himself around Taylor's toned legs, peeking at her from behind.