Burning Desire

It felt so wrong yet so right. Her sinful pleasure that lay upon the bed right then, Karlie so deserved to do it when she knew that her brother was making love to the woman she longed to call hers. How could she, when Taylor herself was drawn away from her, evading the facing truth that Karlie would always look out for her, just not in a friendly way.

At that very moment, Karlie needed to feel something. Anything that could take away the pain that she was going through right then. Even alcohol failed to help her then, when all she had in her mind were the images of Taylor, slapping her right across the face. It was hard for her to understand, to acknowledge the fact that maybe her own feelings and emotions were an obstacle to her happiness? She could've simply said that she did love Taylor then and maybe everything would have been fine. But Taylor wasn't even giving her a fair chance at explanation and the next thing that Karlie found solace in, (besides alcohol, of course) was sex.

"Karlie..."

The figure beneath her moaned, as Karlie pressed her lips to Saffron's neck and continued to pleasure her, trying to conceal her thoughts but in vain. She did not even give a second thought to her exes' sister. Saffron had no fault in the matter, just that she happened to be at the wrong place and at the wrong time. Born in the wrong family too, Karlie added as she placed subtle kisses on her abdomen while the younger girl's fingers got entangled in her hair, swearing under her breath.

But it didn't feel like normal, what Karlie called, recreational sex. It felt more like forced labour, if Karlie could put it into words. Her hands did not feel like Taylor's, her body did not react to her touches like Taylor's did. Why did she even want Taylor now, when she could easily have the French girl to her that night but then, human nature is unpredictable.

Karlie knew what the girl wanted and she was obliging to give it to her. She didn't care at the moment that she could be arrested for having sex with a minor, and her mind didn't even bother to think what would happen when people would see Saffron leaving the apartment in the morning, dishevelled hair and the smirk on her face that simply screamed of Karlie's name. The model would have to answer phone calls, Taylor's management, her own parents but she didn't want to. Everything that was an option then, had been overlooked and only guilty pleasures were meant to tend to.

As Karlie traced her fingertip around the younger girl's bosom, her mind couldn't stop wondering about what was said in the last conversation.

"I wish I never was. You're no good for me."

The sentences, twisted and distorted in every way possible, meant to imply one thing to Karlie. Taylor was in love. That too, with none other than Karlie. Maybe that was the alcohol talking? Though they say that drunken words are sober thoughts, Karlie chose to give up on mindless thinking that was getting her nowhere really and focused upon the teenager before her.

Pressing her pink pout to the girl's centre while Saffron herself was on the verge of reaching her high, Karlie was well about to comment that there were hookers for the purpose. She was hardly deriving any sort of pleasure from the activity, but she didn't expect more - Saffron was a mere child, whom Karlie actually thought of as a sweet and innocent, though reckless teenager, raking in the millions reckoned by her wretched brother.

* * *

Karlie stood in front of the open windows, that let in the first rays of sunlight and the fresh breeze of morning air filled her as she picked out a single cigarette and placed the pack on the sill.

Lighting it, she glanced down at the pavement, her eyes falling upon the couple of photographers, who seemed to have stayed the night, so as to have the first updates for their respective channels. Closing down the curtain, should she give them any more pictures to print, Karlie was broken out of her thoughts by lips trailing down her bare shoulder, as the hand that clutched her waist reached for the pack of light smokes.