Desire for Punishment

i'm so bad but I do it so well. 😏

-----------------------------

There were two things in the world Karlie would never ever tolerate. One of them was kids, given that she was a misopaediac that wasn't very hard to figure out. Second was being woken up on Saturday mornings, even if that was Taylor who did so.

"Karlie, wake up, will you?"

Taylor shifted on top of the model's body, whose face was stuffed into the pillow. The only reply she received was a low groan.

"No, I'm hibernating. Go away."

Karlie answered, holding onto her pillows and sheets that Taylor was trying to tug away. The singer frowned and placed a lingering kiss on the model's cheeks before getting up herself.

Yawning, Taylor was about to leave the bed, only to be stopped by someone's fingers coiling around her wrist.

Smirking, she gave in to Karlie's touch and returned to the bed, facing Karlie.

Closed eyes and sex hair that framed the top of her forehead, Karlie mumbled something about early mornings under her breath and pulled Taylor towards her.

"What do you want, Miss Kloss?"

The blonde asked gleefully, brushing her nose against the pointed one below hers. The model's eyes fluttered open for a second, revealing an appealing shade of green before she answered.

"Whatever you'd be ready to give, Mrs Kloss."

Taylor chuckled on mention of the name she was about to bear in time and inched closer to Karlie's lips, breathing against her face.

"I'll give you my surname after marriage."

The singer replied, pressing her lips down on the model's, and laughing against her. She could feel the smile on the brunette's lips and after they broke away, Karlie continued to brush her fingers through Taylor's hair while she slept against her chest.

* * *

"Literally, I'm not even into Leonardo di Caprio," Karlie grumbled, placing her handbag on the seat next to her while she herself settled down on the one that Taylor had reserved for themselves.

It was late night and bored beyond extent, Taylor chose to go for a movie at the local theatre, because it had been a long time since she had last watched a movie and she is Taylor Swift so she can do whatever she wants and fuck your opinion.

Karlie grudgingly followed, muttering curses under her breath while squeezing into her jeans. A lot of patience was required from her side, which is why the model bought as much as she could from the concession stand; hoping to busy herself in candy, popcorn and coke. (not the other coke, you double minded freak)

It wasn't very long before the movie started and Karlie couldn't help but notice how a number of people had hit the theatres that evening. She had tried hiding herself by wearing snapbacks and sunglasses despite it being night but to no avail, the paparazzi had rounded upon them as soon as they reached the mall.

"This is going to be so good," Taylor said, placing her palm on Karlie's thigh and pressing her fingertips as she did so while the model nodded with her mouth full of popcorn.

Accustomed to the boredom, the model continued to watch the movie, where the actor was going at it with the lead heroine in almost every three scenes. Scoffing and chuckling whenever they did, Karlie failed to notice that Taylor wasn't half as engrossed in the movie as she was.

Casting a nervous glance sideways only to realize that there was nobody in the row besides her and Karlie, Taylor trailed her finger along the length of Karlie's leather trousers to elicit a reaction from the model.