Cheerless Laughter

so this one would go for my vauseman, who literally loved this idea and she's so awesomesauce I can't. (this one's gonna be so romantic, I swear)

***

*few weeks later*

"Pretty girls."

Karlie mumbled under her breath as she cast a dirty look in the model's direction. Kendall had a downcast look to her, her eyes puffed up and mascara dripping down her cheeks. It had been the second time, goddamn it, the second time that Karlie had summoned her that way again.

"I c-can't do it to her."

Kendall coughed, her arms still tied behind her back while the other men rounded upon her. Karlie glanced at her wet figure, doused in the ice-cold bucket water and shivering from the intense cold that touched her body. Some of the men behind her chuckled and Aaron tried not to lose his balance as he leant against Pierre, who himself was supported by the tub behind him.

Nobody said a thing for a moment or two, as Karlie held up a hand in the air for Aaron to pass her the revolver. Kendall's eyes quickly fell to her hand, hard as she tried to stifle her cries, she couldn't.

"So, let's see. Would you like bullet holes to your head?"

Karlie said, pulling back the trigger as she moved forwards and focused her aim at the centre of her forehead. The men took several steps back; knowing very well that the model was eccentric beyond reckoning, they thought it better for her to have her way.

Kendall gaped at the model, her dark brown eyes gazing into the hazel ones. She couldn't see anything apart from deep rooted hatred and ruthlessness in those, but yet the younger girl managed to look up as her lips quivered to form the right words.

"You-you can't do that. You're too cowardly."

The older model snorted before she aimed the gun sideways and shot one of her followers in the shin. Falling to the cold, hard ground with a dull thump, his mouth forming moans and screaming for aid; Pierre and a couple others ran towards him, hoping to revive.

Kendall's face turned point blank, as she cast a furtive glance in the man's direction, his leg oozing of crimson red blood. Her attention focused back to Karlie, who laughed mirthlessly even though her jacket had blood drops dripping through it.

How could Taylor even love her, Kendall thought as she bent down on her knees to give in to the model. A month or two with Cara and Kendall had already started having second thoughts about the girl. Hours spent in casinos, days spent in bars and minutes in kissing had totally turned her into something she never thought she would be. She had started falling for Cara Delevingne.

"Send me the hospital bills."

Karlie muttered under her breath and Aaron nodded to inform Pierre of it, who had wrapped an arm around the injured man, who was still groaning and crying. Everyone in the room followed them, except for Kendall, Karlie and Aaron, who stood there to help out Karlie; should she ask for it any moment.

"So, tell me baby. I don't want to kill you, you're too-"

Karlie spoke out of despise, her gun tracing the outline of the tortured girl's face, defining her blunt features as much as she could.

"Untimely for it."

Karlie completed, as she touched the gun to her neck and cocked her head to the side, as if the position could give her much clarity.

"I hope Taylor finds out someday!"

Kendall retorted, struggling with the scarves around her wrist and glowering at Karlie, who was looking down upon her in intent disgust. Aaron gasped, almost girlishly (if that was the word.) upon hearing so, but was quitened by a single raise of the model's hand, which quickly reached down to pat the top of Kendall's head.