1.34

I tossed and turned, I couldn't sleep at all

I tossed and turned, I couldn't sleep at all. Even though being rescued should make me feel comfortable and safe I felt far from it. I wiggled myself out of Newt's arms, careful not to wake him and pressed a kiss against his warm cheek.

I slid my sneakers on and grabbed one of Newt's sweaters. I pulled it over my head and snuck out of the building. I rummaged through one of the building and found some useful stuff, a backpack, some food and a bottle of water.

"What are you doing?" I jumped hearing Thomas' voice and turned around. He was fully dressed and looked suspicious wearing a backpack over his shoulder.

"I'm leaving."

"Without telling the rest of us?"

"Don't be like that, Thom. I know you were thinking the same thing."

He rolled his eyes and together we made our way back outside. I guessed it was going to be the two of us until we turned around the corner and a light turned on, making the both of us jump a little.

"Where do you think you two are going then?" Newt asked.

"Newt—"

"Don't be a thad about it, I'm already here, come." Newt grabbed both mine and Thomas' backpack and threw them in the back of the car.

"No, not this time, even if we find Minho. There's no guarantee we make it back this time."

"Oh, you need all the help you can get then." Newt said, looking me in the eyes. I bit my lip, feeling somewhat guilty. The car's light turned on, revealing the bright smile of Frypan making me snort.

"We started this together, may as well end it that way too."

"Honestly, I figured you guys were going to follow either one of us. Thomas isn't that good at hiding things." I said chuckling and gave Newt a quick peck on the lips. "Let's go you shanks!" I smirked and jumped in the backseat of the car.

Newt slid in besides me, shaking his head with a grin on his face "You're one hell of a kind."

...

"Tell me the story behind the scar." Frypan said, eyeing at me through the car window. I grinned thinking back about it.

"It happened not long after we had been taken away, I had it all planned out together with Minho. We went through our usual procedures of getting our blood drained but what they didn't know is that the both of us snuck one of the needles with us to our rooms." I grinned again thinking about how dedicated Minho was to the whole plan, way too excited to kick some asses.

"When the guard opened my room the next morning I surprised him by pushing the needle into his neck and pushing him onto the ground. I grabbed the keys and locked him inside. Minho was supposed to do the same but apparently the guard had overpowered him so I decided to get to his room. But before I could even get to his room a guard caught me and slammed me against wall. I fought back though and made the perfect plan in my head to push him against the glass door so I did but when I did he picked up one of the pieces of broken glass and ripped it right down my face. I returned the favour though, only I stabbed it in a place where the sun never shines."