Tied.

Lunox couldn't help but feel something strange with the man in front of her. She knows he was just dressing up like her but he has got a psychopathic look on his face. Or maybe it's because he's mad with whoever dared him or chained him in this cold room.

"I will help you," she said. "But why would you get chained like this? Were you awake when they took you here?"

"I was in a duel and I lost," he answered. "Now, will you do it?"

"A duel?" Lunox thought. "You mean a fight?"

"Will you just do it?" 

"Geez! You don't have to throw your anger at me!" 

Lunox put down her bag of candies and moved closer to the him. Surprisingly, he moved away from her.

"Your Jasmine scent stinks!" he uttered, crinkling his nose. 

Lunox breathed out sharply. he was unbelievably rude! And not just that! Aren't Jasmines one of the most fragrant flowers in the world?

"I think you don't need my help at all," she flashed him a fake smile and stand up, taking her candies with her. She started to walk away when--

"What do you desire the most?"

It stopped her from taking another step. She faced him again, with a frown. 

"I don't wish for anything," she answered.

"We all wish for something," he said. "Beauty? Power? Wealth? Happiness? Fame?"

"My parents," she replied, looking straight at the demon's eyes. "Now if you can bring them back, I will find a way no matter what just to release you."

"Why would you want them back?" he grunted. He always hated the word 'parents'. He thinks they are the reason one can't get the freedom he deserves.

Just by the dark expression on his face, Lunox thought that he had some issues with his parents. He must've been unlucky, growing up hating his parents isn't easy. 

"You know, my parents, they always protected me and my sister from any harm. They loved us then and now even when they're gone," she smile, remembering those happy memories. "But now, I want protection, I want love and care for me. I wish I could have that."

The demon couldn't say anything as he saw the waters on the ugly fairy's eyes. But he can't be shaken by such pitiful emotion.

"I swear to give you what you wish for if you just release me."

Lunox deeply sighed and looked at the thick chains. She doesn't believe the demon's promise but it wouldn't hurt to release this poor guy.

"How do I break them? Is there some kind of key?" 

He displayed an evil smirk. Finally, the time has come for him to go back and take what is his.

"See the candles at the altar?"

Lunox nodded. 

"Blow on them and these chains will disappear." 

"Are you playing a prank on me? How would some candles--"

"Just blow on them! I don't have much time!"

"Okay! Tch!" 

She threw him a dirty look first before going to the altar, her heels making noises as they touches the floor so suddenly. And when she's in front of the five candles lighting the room, she was careful not to burn her wings when she bends to blow.

One by one, she starts blowing off the light and the room dimmed. Every time a light goes off the wider the demon's grin was. Each chain disappearing is his abilities and power coming back. He could hear his neck cracking as he leans his head side to side. His full powers are back.

"Okay, I'm done! Did it--" Lunox eyes widened, she froze when she saw how his black wings spread. "How on earth are you doing that?!"

The demon turned to face her. A clueless creature in his eyes that smells of Jasmine made him display a lopsided grin.

"My, my, an ignorant ugly fae got lost in my prison."

Lunox immediately felt uncomfortable and terrified of the way he said it. Something was clearly not right the moment the room was lit entirely by the moonlight. 

"Should I eat you so nobody can ever hurt you?" The demon licked his lower lip as he started taking steps towards her.

Terrified, she took steps back, her knees trembling and heart pounding a lot more than she was stealing earlier. As soon as her fake wings hit the wall, she knew she was doomed.

"Don't come any closer to me!" she cries but he didn't back out.

 And when she was trapped in between the demon's arms she could only stare at the monster's face. It's clear to her now. It isn't a costume he was wearing, he wasn't chain because of a dare he's--

"I'm a demon!" he growls. "And you let me go."

No! She refuse to end her life this way! In a skirt and ugly make-up? Getting eaten by a demon without even getting back at Kylie? Or even just getting noticed by her crush and tell the whole damn couples that she's also capable of having a relationship-- not that it bothers her being single, she loves being single! But still! 

Lunox looks at her bag of candies on the ground. She almost got imprisoned because of that, she needs to taste those candies! Her breath heaved. 

"I refuse to end my life this way!" She shouts at the demon, shrinking down and crossed the space down on his left arm. 

Just as she was going to take her bag of candies, he was fast enough to grab her fake wings. With no other choice she immediately took off her fake wings and left the bag of candies. It broke her heart but letting go of it means a probability to escape a demon. 

Luckily, she got out of the abandoned church. Without looking back she continues to run with her heels tick-tacking on the now empty street. She doesn't even know what time it is nor where she's heading, she just kept running until her heel broke and she fell. 

She's no more energy to stand and she was getting dizzy. She was still breathing heavily, catching her breath when her eyes just slowly closed on their own and a teardrop fell. 

With an evil smirk on his face, the demon saw the bag of candies that creature was trying to take.

"Are these energy marbles?" he asked, opening the bag and taking one candy out. He put one inside his mouth and his face messed up. He has got the bitterest flavor there is and he spit it out. "This is poison!" he vanished them in a snap, saving it for later, maybe.

Now, he can walk out the doors without worry. As he was walking coolly on the aisle, he noticed a thread bracelet. He recalled it was from that ugly wingless fairy who got lost. But thanks to that ignorant creature, he can now walk pass his prison doors.

To celebrate his freedom, he wanted to burn that bracelet like the fake wings that creature had. He snapped his finger and a blue flame appeared, he motion his hand but the bracelet wouldn't catch the blue flame. He instantly frowned. 

"One more," he said snapping his finger and moving his hand again. But again, the bracelet wasn't on fire.

Frustrated, he squat down, reaching his hand to pick it up. But when his fingers touched the thread, it made a cut making him pull his hand back almost instantly. 

"Fudge!" he swore, blowing on his finger. 

Once he looked at where the bracelet is, it was gone, leaving him completely confused until he felt his heart getting squeezed and it was hard to breathe. He draw his right hand near his heart and clutch it, then he noticed the bracelet now on his wrist. 

His breath instantly heaved as he realized that damn wingless fairy was an evil witch! With his left hand he tried to take off the damn bracelet but it wouldn't slip off. Now that he's convince that creature was no fairy, it was an evil witch!

"I'm going to rip you to pieces!"