Attracting Demons

Today, Lunox gets to go home. While waiting for her sister, she stared blankly at her bracelet. Different thoughts came running in her head. 

"How did the other one end up on that demon's wrist? He could've just taken it off," she mumbled. Now come to think of it, she never really tried taking hers off. 

"Lunox!" Esmeralda came which made her gape quick. "Let's go home. Grandma and the two kids are waiting for us. They said they cook something nice for you."

She grinned, standing up and walking towards her sister. Before she closes the door, she looks around her hospital room for couple of seconds and then shut the door. 

At home, her grandmother threw a small celebration. Then after that she went to her room. Picking up where she had left with bracelet earlier, she tried to slip it off, tried to pull it but it doesn't come off. 

"You think you can beat me?" she sneered, taking a scissor from one of her drawers. "You started everything weird!"

She put the thread in between the edges, drawing the handles together. But no matter how much strength she put on it, it doesn't cut. Irritated she toss her scissor on her study table.

"Damn it! That must be why that demon's angry!" 

But she can't keep him coming back for her. 

"I need protection from demons."

She rushed to her side table, taking her laptop, opening it and sitting on her bed. She went to google and typed, 'how to get rid of demons'. Within a millisecond, answers showed. Scrolling down, finding the right solution, holy water seems the best solution. 

"I'm going to visit Jesus," she smirked.

"What do you need  holy water for?" Angela asked as she drives her friend to a church.

"I uhm, I suddenly felt possessed by some evil spirit. I think I might spread it all over my room."

"You're going to steal holy water?"

"No! I'm going to ask God first and if he doesn't say anything--silence means yes! So, I'm not stealing any water!"

Angela scrunched up her face. Lunox was being ridiculous! She knows her friend is weird but weirder now.

"Okay, we're here!"

Lunox unbuckled her seat belt and got off quick. "You stay here and lock the darn doors until you see me coming out of that church."

"It's freaking six in the evening! You could've done this earlier!"

"It's hard to speak with God at daylight!" she raised her hands mid-air, shrugging. "I'll be real quick!"

"Fine!" Angela rolled her eyes.

Just few steps after entering the doorway, two angel statues holding a big clam shell are placed on each side. The clam shells are like bowls filled with holy water in them. She took her empty bottle from her jacket's pocket and dipped the whole bottle, letting the water itself in the container.

After being done she put the cap on, securing her bottle with a smile on her mouth. Turning to leave, facing ahead, her eyes widened as she freezes.