Destined Priestess

Lunox opened her eyes and her surrounding changed. It wasn't just cold, it was also dark and she seemed to be surrounded by big tall trees. The moonlight wasn't enough to let her see everything but she managed.

Now thinking about it, where the heck are the demons? Her forehead creased. The last time she remember was her body melting like ice and then like water from a river, she was flowing somewhere and the light was blinding so she closed her eyes. And now, here she is.

"Nana? Harith?" Her breathing became heavy, realizing she was all alone. "Dyrroth?" She calls, a little louder.

"Oh shoot! They lost me!" She rakes her hair, hands shaking. "Calm down, Lunox! Calm the ish down!" 

But no! She just can't calm the ish down! Demons will be attracted to her and worse she doesn't even know where the hell she is! And it's super dark!

Lunox was already in panic and when she heard a loud roar she froze, eyes wide at the direction where it came from. When she heard something big approaching, she started panting unable to move her legs in fright. 

The big steps were getting closer and closer and-- it disappeared, making her more cautious. It was said that when danger is far, you'll hear it loud but when it is near, it's always calm. So she looked around, her lips trembling. 

And with the least she expect, a beast, a hideous one with claws like a bear but has horns like a bull, big as an adult elephant charging towards her. All was like in slow motion, and before its sharp as a knife claws could tear her apart, she shut her eyes close, cowering. 

Before the demon could inflict harm on Lunox, a beautiful woman appeared in front, raising a staff with a powerful gem in the middle of the wing design. It vanished the beast into ashes. 

"It's alright, my darling."

Lunox's eyes snapped open when she heard the sweet voice. She removed her cover and looks up. A shining woman with white wings. Gaping, she couldn't believe the beauty the winged woman possess. 

"An angel..." she mumbles.

"My name is Rafaela and I have come for the twilight orb."

"Twilight orb?" She frowns. "Y-you must be mistaken," she nervously laughs. "I'm from the other world. I-uhm... I have a companion and I'm afraid I lost them while teleporting? You're so beautiful by the way!"

"I thank you for the humble compliment. But I'm afraid, I am not mistaken." Rafaela looked at her from head to toe. "You smell like Jasmine. And you're dressed just the way the past priestess had told us."

With a frown, she looks down at her own and screamed. "No! Not a skirt!" holding the tip of it. "What happened to my clothes? Why am I wearing this?" 

Oh she didn't notice she was wearing a cute purple dress. It has above knee length but two side cloth hanged just about her knees, complicated butterfly like designs and a crystal in the middle. The tulle long sleeve had a cut from shoulder down to the elbow. She wasn't even aware that she's wearing a flower crown and that her hair style changed. 

"Calm down, destined priestess." Rafaela moved closer, lifting Lunox's chin. "You need not to worry about your dress. You shall find it comfortable after some time."

"Did you just call me destined priestess?" she sobbed. "Because I don't even go to church that much. Please make me pants, I'm cold!" 

Rafaela only chuckled, moving her hand away. It seems like her mission isn't as easy as the old priestess had told her. Nonetheless, she's over the moon to have found what they have been waiting for.

"You should follow me. I'll be guiding you back to your ... companions." A smile plaster Rafaela's mouth. "Please stay close, your smell may attract more demons."

And Lunox followed Rafaela. She then noticed she's also wearing heeled shoes with laces almost up her knees! What could be more surprising than this night? 

While following the angel's lead, she has a lot of questions in mind. Why is she not with Dyrroth and the others? How is this angel here? Is she friends with the Angel Dyrroth killed? What's a twilight orb? And why did she call her the destined priestess? And lastly why did her clothes change to her hated style?

"Where is Lunox?!" Dyrroth grunted, slamming the table in which Alice was busy reading. "I know it's you!"

The Dark Queen calmly closed her book, lifting her head and meeting his gaze. "So that is her name. A beautiful name," she plasters a smile.

"I'm asking where she is!"

"Oh don't be so mad at me, little prince. As you can see I am busy in my own --little --space."

"I'm warning you Alice! If I ever find out you're hiding her scent from me, I swear to kill you!" 

It's been hours and he really couldn't find Lunox at all. The moment they all came, he was holding on to nothing. He had smelled her for quite a while and when he tried to go where her scent was, it disappeared, leaving him wondering where her scent go. His heart has been restless.

"You can kill me now, my demon prince," she locked eyes with him, her face only showing what she wants him to know. "But I do wonder sometimes, why do you not have elf traits? I mean," she chuckles. "You must have got your everything from Alucard."

Dyrroth's eyes immediately turned red, his demon self re-appearing, ready to kill. But he restrained his self when he remembers he has better things to do.

"I will come back here and kill you!" he grunted before disappearing. 

The room then filled with the Dark Queen's evil laughter. Ah! Just a little more push and Dyrroth will be mine, Alice thought, grinning devilishly to herself. 

"My feet hurts!" Lunox complained. 

They've been walking for long now. Even the sun had graced them with its light and they're still walking. With the daylight, she cringe at her self, having to see her dress' style and colors entirely. It was cute and beautiful but it isn't for her!

"Few more steps," Rafaela mutters.

In a meadow, where butterflies and dragonflies are flying everywhere they stopped. There were no trees near them anymore. All there was were cute harmless insects, different flowers and grass. 

"Uhm... what are we doing here?" she asked, staring at the broad meadow.

"This, my dear, is where the twilight orb belongs. This is where the destined priestess will live together with us white wings, the white feathers and of course all of Hikari's people."