Warm

"Are you alright, Lunox? You look pale!" Esmeralda noticed.

"I-I t-think it's b-better for  me to--" She was about to stand when she lost balanced but before she hits the floor, the demon caught her.

Accidentally, her hand landed on top of his. It surprised her how his hand was warm. When she lift her head, their eyes met. 

"Let's rush her to the hospital!"  Their grandma yelled, standing up from her seat. 

"No!" She shouts. "I j-just need to go to m-my room!"

"I'll carry her there," The demon said.

"No! I can--"

"I insist," he squeezed her hand, cutting her off. "That is if you all allow me."

Without hesitation Esmeralda nodded. "I'll go with you," she said but when she met the demon's eyes, she left the room. "We should continue our dinner. I'm sure Lunox will be fine once she rested."

"Is that so, Lunox?" Their grandma asked. 

"Y-yes, grandma. I just need a little rest."

The demon then lift her feet off the ground, carrying her in his muscular arms. "I'll take care of her," he said and left the dining room.

Once they were on the staircase, Lunox heard the demon snapped his fingers. And she dared to gaze at him fiercely. 

"You can put me down now," she grunted.

"Scream and I'll sure make blood shed in that table," he warned. "They won't remember my visit."

"Hurt them and I swear I'll shower you with holy water."

The demon laughed, showing his perfect white teeth-- that she thought would be sharp-decayed ones-- and shook his head. 

"What are you laughing at?" 

"You and your holy water," he answered.

In Lunox's room, the demon threw her on the bed harshly, making her touch her back and groan. She threw him a dirty glare.

"What did you tell my family? Why did they let you in? What do you really want?" 

"It's not something I want," he told her. "It's something you want."

"What?" she messed her face up. "I don't want death! I didn't wish for that!"

"But it's something I want. So, tell me, how do I kill you?"

Confusion was written on Lunox's face. She doesn't understand whatever the demon was saying. He almost killed her, so how come he's asking her how to kill her?

"Do you mean you want me to decide how I get killed? What are you? A grim reaper?"  

"I'm not playing games with you, human." His dark aura is back. 

"It's Lunox," she corrected. 

"I need not your name. I'll stop hunting you down, if you just take this thread off me," he raised his arm for her to see.

"You're a demon. You deceive people. I should have never trusted you!"

"You said you wanted protection. I can give you that."

"I only needed that because of you!" She roared. "You tried to kill me like what? Four or five times now?" 

"You really don't know what world you're trying to enter, huh?"