Nice

The semestral break is over which means school has finally resumed. Lunox was as usual not early at all. Esmeralda had to open the curtains just so she wakes up on her own. 

"Breakfast, now!"

"Ugh! I hate school!"

But as a human girl at her age of seventeen who is living with her grandma and a strict sister who believes that having to do good and finishing off her education is best for her. She's no choice but to agree. Although it would've been better if Esmeralda didn't always agree with their grandmother.

"I'm off to school," she told them, leaving almost a full plate on the table. It's just to avoid going to school with her devious little cousins.

On a waiting shed she sat and waited for the bus. Looking to where the bus should be coming from, her expression changed when a familiar expensive car appeared. The driver, she knows is reckless enough to keep overtaking. She had to face palm when it stopped in front of her. 

The hood, more of a hard fabric was folded away somewhere in the back of the car--she doesn't know much about cars and how the hoods are back and out but it was gone. She could see clearly his silky blonde hair almost looking like ash blonde. Or maybe it was. She doesn't know! 

"Here to annoy me even more?" she sneered. 

"I am to accompany you to what you call your school."

She raised a brow at him. 

"Do you even know which way it is?"

"How do you think I know where you were, Lunox?"

Instantly she turned to him. Her name was pretty different when he called her. It didn't sound like shit. It sounded like harmony. 

"Why you staring at me like that?" 

"Uhm..." she blinked couple of times. "I can go there taking the bus, thank you."

"It'd spare you time," he insisted.

"Why do you even want to give me a ride, Dyrroth?"

The demon had seen on a movie he had watched that humans from earth likes guys to give them a free ride. But ofcourse it was just in the movie he had watch and it was quite a romantic yet cringy movie.

"I'll leave you alone, then."

Without answering her question, he drives on, fast enough that it would scare her if she was inside that accelerating car. But he wouldn't be driving fast if she was there.

"What an impatient soul," she rolled her eyes.

Just a moment after, the bus finally stopped in front of her. When she got inside, almost all the seats were taken. She looked around and found one but dear her! It was beside Leomord, the man she really likes.

"Hey! I hope you don't mind me sitting beside you," she said, unable to look at her crush.

"Seat ain't mine," he smiled. 

Clicking her tongue, she sat down, keeping an inch or three between them. Leomord smelled nice, she wonders what perfume or cologne he uses. Might be something expensive to express how good looking he was.

"I heard you were in the hospital for few days," he uttered. "You alright now?"

Weird for him to start a conversation but she's happy. 

"Yeah, I-uhm... just had couple of wounds and I fainted in the middle of nowhere."

"You got to stop following Kylie's dare. It ain't worth it."