A Call Home

On the far side of Souzou lies the kingdom of Kurayami with hot boiling lava surrounding the kingdom. The beautiful deceiving mistress of evil is sitting on her throne, comfortable as if it was made of feathers. 

She was busy playing with fire in her hand when Thamuz came in together with two other demons. The three of them bowing in front of her.

"Alucard has his hands full on keeping demons from entering the portal. It seems we have no choice but deploy only the ones strong enough." Thamuz informed the Queen Alice, his voice like a barbarian chief. 

 The great Lava Lord, Thamuz who holds two enormous axe in his rocky hands, his bull like horns made of molten rocks and flowing lava in between cracks of his complex body. He once was the ruler of all Kurayami. Now, he remains defenseless to the dark Queen Alice. 

"Have you any news about the prince?" she questions, her eyes still on the fire in her hand.

"He has not returned. It seems like he has found refuge in the other world."

"Such demon like Dyrroth will never settle for such pitiful world."

True enough. Such powers like Dyrroth, she can never withstand. She would have to absorb the Jasmine's power. A taste of that Jasmine and she will be the most powerful except when the twilight orb shows up and again their world would be in total reset. That, she is trying to avoid.

Alice suddenly laughed like a witch, standing up from her throne, spreading her bat-like wings. If there's one thing that the prince wants right now, it is to remove the thread around his wrist. And that she can use.

"I shall be back before the sunrise."

"Dyrroth said not to go out especially at night!" Harith yelled, grumpy at the girls he is with.

"I'll be beck before it's eight!" 

"It will be scary," Nana softly said.

"I just need air! You can even stay at that mansion! You don't have to worry about me."

"Dyrroth said--"

"Forget what Dyrroth says!" She rolls her eyes. "We'll be back before eight."

At that old shrine, she sits at the last step looking at their city. She left Nana and Harith on a ramen shop just at the bottom of this hill. The night is dang chilly, alright.

"What a beautiful world, is it not?"

A voice she has never heard before that made her turn. It was a woman, a gorgeous one with a shoulder length raven hair, her eyes purple, making her think she must be wearing contacts. The woman was wearing a beautiful slender black dress with a slit on the right exposing her leg. 

"It is beautiful even thought it's scary sometimes," she answers, standing up, her heart pounding when the woman flashed her a daring smile, taking steps towards her. Somehow, the woman's presence is sending more shivers to her spine than the cold night. 

"Has no one told you about wandering the night, darling?" The woman touched her cheeks so suddenly. "Someone like you who has the smell of Jasmine." 

 She stiffened. Jasmine. Only demons can smell that Jasmine scent of her. Is this woman here to kill her too?

"A-are you--"

"The name is Alice, sweetie." Alice lifts Lunox's chin, chuckling. "But I'm more known as the bewitching mistress of Kurayami."